July 3rd Patch is now available

15 minutes ago, Im-Riszky said:

- Sleeping Dogs can be unobtainable if you play on multiple trophy lists

It can? The lists I've done (Definitive Edition EU, some of Definitive Edition NA) work fine together. Some of the awards auto-pop in the stack, but you just need to earn one more gold award and all the trophies will pop. If you've already maxed everything you can simply load up the base game, get all the awards registered, and then play the DLC offline and earn a medal there, popping all the trophies as a result.

23 minutes ago, Im-Riszky said:

This is still a bug though, just because it's a corruption thing doesn't mean it's easier to fix or even a higher priority. A lot of people haven't even experienced this 'corrupted data' bug yet, and most only once. The game is at least still playable and achievable. Unfortunately, games always break nowadays..
- PUBG: severely broken on release, moderately broken today.
- Battlefield V: minor bugs on release, severely broken today and plat unobtainable
- RDR2: bugs on release and still today

- Black Ops 4: broken on release and plat unobtainable for 2 months

- The Escapists Walking Dead: broken today

- Just Cause 3 was broken for a while

- Sleeping Dogs can be unobtainable if you play on multiple trophy lists

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head. Games will always be like this, you just have to hope the devs are good enough to fix it in a reasonable time.

People are really lucky then. Mine as started crashing every couple time trials now. Non of them games u mentioned have your save data wiped off every time you play. Thats what im trying to say. Out of all the game breaking bugs in a game that is the biggest

10 minutes ago, madbuk said:

It can? The lists I've done (Definitive Edition EU, some of Definitive Edition NA) work fine together. Some of the awards auto-pop in the stack, but you just need to earn one more gold award and all the trophies will pop. If you've already maxed everything you can simply load up the base game, get all the awards registered, and then play the DLC offline and earn a medal there, popping all the trophies as a result.

I've heard otherwise. Apparently your stats are saved to the servers online and may not pop if the game thinks you've already completed it. You'll then need to delete your save and start over while offline. Maybe this only effects some people too, who knows.

4 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

People are really lucky then. Mine as started crashing every couple time trials now. Non of them games u mentioned have your save data wiped off every time you play. Thats what im trying to say. Out of all the game breaking bugs in a game that is the biggest

Mine crashed 3 times, but only corrupted once. I know 7 or so others who have played, but none have had anything corrupt on them. You seem like an extreme case. I hope they fix it for your sake and for the pure annoyance that it is.

Well, a few games kind of do/did. Pubg would delete everything after each game for about a week after release. And Battlefield V just doesn't track things anymore towards trophies for the last 6 or so weeks. Once you leave a lobby, your stats are wiped in BF5 (not visible stats, but the hidden stats that pop trophies), so I suppose that's similar in the way of your progress being wiped/corrupted.

30 minutes ago, Im-Riszky said:

I've heard otherwise. Apparently your stats are saved to the servers online and may not pop if the game thinks you've already completed it. You'll then need to delete your save and start over while offline. Maybe this only effects some people too, who knows.

Mine crashed 3 times, but only corrupted once. I know 7 or so others who have played, but none have had anything corrupt on them. You seem like an extreme case. I hope they fix it for your sake and for the pure annoyance that it is.

Well, a few games kind of do/did. Pubg would delete everything after each game for about a week after release. And Battlefield V just doesn't track things anymore towards trophies for the last 6 or so weeks. Once you leave a lobby, your stats are wiped in BF5 (not visible stats, but the hidden stats that pop trophies), so I suppose that's similar in the way of your progress being wiped/corrupted.

Extreme case?. Have you not seen the thread dedicated to corruption of save files. Im not the only one. 

You dont work for beenox by the way do you

50 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Are the crashes happening regularly after the patch?

7 hours ago, A1rPun said:

The last game YOU played from them is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Losing progress in a game is never fun but I think you are too harsh, the game is beautiful and fun.

I don't own the game yet (waiting for it to big fixed first) but I don't see how I am being harsh at all. How is it acceptable to get all your hard earned progress wiped and having to do it all again? Corrupted save files aren't that common in games and when they are they should be patched within days. Beenox still haven't resolved the issue.

The core game may play great but with a flaw as big as this they deserve plenty of backlash IMO. This also isn't including the unplayable online on release either.

Edited by silentbob987
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Extreme case?. Have you not seen the thread dedicated to corruption of save files. Im not the only one. 

You dont work for beenox by the way do you

Yes, extreme case. With the amount you are saying, that makes it almost unplayable, and if it was like that with others, there'd be thousands of complaints not just 10 people in a couple of threads. It corrupted on me once on day one, and not at all for 7 friends of mine. Game is fine for most people.. And no I don't work there, just using the knowledge I have of it so far

Edit: I mean corrupted, not crashed

Edited by Im-Riszky

Indeed there has been yet another patch v1.05, this one is only ~65MB and contains a lot of small files.

The changelog only says "Bug fixes" but the same was written also in v1.04 changelog so it's unclear what it actually fixes.

7 hours ago, Im-Riszky said:

Yes, extreme case. With the amount you are saying, that makes it almost unplayable, and if it was like that with others, there'd be thousands of complaints not just 10 people in a couple of threads. It corrupted on me once on day one, and not at all for 7 friends of mine. Game is fine for most people.. And no I don't work there, just using the knowledge I have of it so far

Edit: I mean corrupted, not crashed

It's been corrupted for more than "just 10 people" though :)

This also isn't including the unplayable online on release either

"Unplayable", I think you heard rumors. I'm enjoying online mode every day since release with minor issues (DC's).

15 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I think I noticed yesterday that the wheels weren't spinning as you were driving lol, could be what they fixed

LOL ?. They also removed the option to steer your wheels before the start of the race.

Edited by A1rPun
no need to say that in retrospect

37 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Does anybody know how some people could have 42k points already on Nitro board? I've done quite a lot of the available challenges and I'm only at 11k

This. I am wondering the exact same thing. How the hell have people managed to reach 42k poiints?

32 minutes ago, RachelCharlotte said:

Seeing people not move at all I guess some guys might have their consoles on 24/7 and collect the minimum amount of coins and nitro non-stop.

With the 35% boost, playing online gives you 15 Nitro each race and if the races last roughly two minutes per race that'll net you 225 Nitro every 30 minutes or 450 Nitro/hr. So yeah I believe that being the case @RachelCharlotte

I got my platinum yesterday and i uploaded my save file to cloud and thank God I did.While playing online I got notification that my save data is corrupted and it will be deleted so be careful and upload your save file after you're done with gaming!

Edited by Ampitrax