July 3rd Patch is now available

About uploading to the PS+ cloud, doesn't the global save data get overwriten every time you launch the game anyways? So it would still get corrupted because of the autosaving? I guess you need to disable autoupload to PS+ cloud right?

Edited by Erkawest

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

About uploading to the PS+ cloud, doesn't the global save data get overwriten every time you launch the game anyways? So it would still get corrupted because of the autosaving? I guess you need to disable autoupload to PS+ cloud right?

Not sure what youre on about. If you have autoupload on, your saves get uploaded automatically once a day, usually you'll have it on that it uploads them at night.

If the game crashes and your save gets corrupted you can just delete it as the game automatically does and download your other save in the cloud.

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

Not sure what youre on about. If you have autoupload on, your saves get uploaded automatically once a day, usually you'll have it on that it uploads them at night.

If the game crashes and your save gets corrupted you can just delete it as the game automatically does and download your other save in the cloud.

I might be wrong but everytime I'm uploading it to the cloud, it seems like it was already uploaded minutes ago. Like the autosaving is doing it lol... I'll have to double check... 

Edit: nvm I played myself

Edited by Erkawest

10 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I wonder if the majority will stop grinding points after 42k, should be easier to get to top 5% after that

I wonder if that will be a problem at all; I'm not particularly good and I don't think I play that many online races, but still I find myself among the top 0.5%.

v1.07 has been released. No idea what it fixes but probably all the glitch shortcuts that have been popping up lately.

edit. Notes:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Updates/?l=en_US&c=Game_Title%3ACrash_Team_Racing_Nitro_Fueled&fs=Search&pn=1

Edited by HusKy

Knock on wood, I haven't had the corrupted save file issue yet and don't have ps+ so I don't have to deal with online. Also I can only beat Tropy on one track so far so time trials haven't affected me yet. Also one of the patches was for Grand Prix thingy and supposedly bug fixes if you believe what they told PlayStation for all the patches so far. Also since I can't beat oxide times I can't even do hard mode for adventure mode. I may or may not get rid of the game soon though. I only paid like $18.09 for it and should get back about the same or a little more. Have fun with the bugs all, and not just the ones in tinys arena lol

9 hours ago, tgyi15 said:

Knock on wood, I haven't had the corrupted save file issue yet and don't have ps+ so I don't have to deal with online. Also I can only beat Tropy on one track so far so time trials haven't affected me yet. Also one of the patches was for Grand Prix thingy and supposedly bug fixes if you believe what they told PlayStation for all the patches so far. Also since I can't beat oxide times I can't even do hard mode for adventure mode. I may or may not get rid of the game soon though. I only paid like $18.09 for it and should get back about the same or a little more. Have fun with the bugs all, and not just the ones in tinys arena lol

I haven't had any issues with the game since the latest few patches and I'm playing offline/online everyday since release. I'd say they've fixed every critical issue