Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zacc1234

zacc1234's Dispute

21 posts in this topic

zacc1234

Gran Turismo 5
Had no internet whilst playing most the game and used a different PS3 not sure why the times are messed up

LittleBigPlanet 2
Used the save file glitch. Read up before doing it that it was legal just like using a debug menu

GT5 is save file usage. Regardless if it's your own save that you moved or not, that's against the rules and will remain flagged.

LBP2 is also save file usage. That shit was never legal in this website.

Normally hiding these 2 games would be enough to allow you to rejoin the leaderboards again, but seeing the state of your COD [email protected], it seems like a definitive removal from such feature. You can always start over if you wish to compete on leaderboards again or just simply do nothing and carry on with this account if you simply do not care.

3 hours ago, zacc1234 said:

zacc1234

Gran Turismo 5
Had no internet whilst playing most the game and used a different PS3 not sure why the times are messed up

LittleBigPlanet 2
Used the save file glitch. Read up before doing it that it was legal just like using a debug menu

So you somehow reached level 40 in B-Spec but never won a B-Spec event? IMPRESSIVE...

Then for LBP2 you got the Plat done in 53 minutes and somehow got 24 hours of active create mode compressed into less than an hour...Even MORE Impressive...

3 hours ago, zacc1234 said:

zacc1234

Gran Turismo 5

LittleBigPlanet 2

Why did you create another discussion? 

Those issues are already raised here:

Neither will be lifted.

Yeah I used the save file thing for lbp and I played gt5 on my mates PS3 idk if he done anything to it but I wasn’t aware. And world at war i joined an online game on zombies and they popped the dlc trophies but I done everything else. This was all years and years ago I’ve put so much effort into a lot of games and haven’t done anything I shouldn’t. If there’s anyway you could lift the flag on one of them then I can at least remove the others 

22 minutes ago, zacc1234 said:

Yeah I used the save file thing for lbp and I played gt5 on my mates PS3 idk if he done anything to it but I wasn’t aware. And world at war i joined an online game on zombies and they popped the dlc trophies but I done everything else. This was all years and years ago I’ve put so much effort into a lot of games and haven’t done anything I shouldn’t. If there’s anyway you could lift the flag on one of them then I can at least remove the others 

Unlikely. All three have illegitimate trophies.

Posted (edited)

No lift, hide them and move on.

EDIT: nevermind, you're out.

Edited by Lance_87

Play legit. Cheaters will never be given a break or forgiven on this site.

I done it with one game using a save file on lbp. And I get flagged for 2 other games that I had no say in or could do anything about it was over 7 years ago and I was young I didn’t know I could get the blame for something someone else done on a game. Since then I’ve put so much time into a lot of games and haven’t cheated in anyway If you can please just lift it on one so I can remove them from my profile 

32 minutes ago, zacc1234 said:

I done it with one game using a save file on lbp. And I get flagged for 2 other games that I had no say in or could do anything about it was over 7 years ago and I was young I didn’t know I could get the blame for something someone else done on a game. Since then I’ve put so much time into a lot of games and haven’t cheated in anyway If you can please just lift it on one so I can remove them from my profile 

It wont get liftted, if they would make one exception, all other would cry for this too. And how should we even know you or they are saying the truth?

Look I understand all that and I get it doesn’t matter how long ago it was but back when you’re 11 years old you don’t really take note of that. I regret doing that with lpb and wish I never did. But the other two games weren’t my call and since then i haven’t cheated and when I realised I did change my password I wasn’t aware he was on my acc and I’d never give my account out it means more to me than just an account, when I was younger I’d play games and get trophies with my dad and since he passed it’s meant a lot more to me and I’ve taken trophy hunting serious. That’s why I’m trying so hard to get this ban lifted from at least one game so I can remove them. I’d greatly appreciate it if you could make an exception for my mistakes 

Like others have said, if they made one for you, then others would cry about it and then they'd have to be made an exception as well and let's face it, that wont be happening anytime soon.  I mean, you can beg and cry about it all you want, nothing will change and nothing will be lifted.

22 minutes ago, zacc1234 said:

back when you’re 11 years old

You are paying for the mistakes of a 11 yo despite no longer being a 11yo and still carrying those same trophies. Start over and you should be fine.

23 minutes ago, zacc1234 said:

two games weren’t my call and since then i haven’t cheated

LBP2 and GT5 were cheated, it's not relevant if it was you who used someone else's save file or your friend. That is not relevant. What is relevant is that those trophies are not legitimate and therefore they should be flagged as they are.

24 minutes ago, zacc1234 said:

ban lifted [...] if you could make an exception for my mistakes 

No, won't happen. As PSE said above, the system already exists for the leeway of possible mistakes, but you overblown the leeway. Start over if you wish to compete on the leaderboards again. You haven't hidden those games over the several years those mistakes have been present on your account, you wouldn't have been flagged if you hid those, but you chose to display them instead, games you did not earn trophies for. All that happened is fruit of your labor and no one else.

Again, if you wish to compete again, start a new account. You will not be forgiven for mistakes you have done.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, zacc1234 said:

I’d greatly appreciate it if you could make an exception for my mistakes 

No exceptions. In 2014, I started fucking around with saves from NGU and got rightfully flagged for it. I couldn't stand the blame so I started over (and haven't reached my former trophy count as of now). There are only two options: To live with the removal or start a new account.

I think this thread can be locked. Everything is said and done about this case. @Beyondthegrave07

Edited by Angelo Urkel

Okay I had 7 years to remove them but time went by and I completely forgot about them. Back then you couldn’t even remove games and still to this day I’m not 100% sure how to even remove them. Fair enough if it got flagged back then to just start over. But I’ve had all those years spent and time and effort put into a lot of games that I can’t get back. It just seems un fair in some cases to have the whole account being removed when I got a few dlc trophies from joining a game and my friend without my knowledge getting a few trophies somehow on another game. And one game that I did use a save for back when I was 11 and didn’t know what I was doing so really that’s 1 game I’m at fault for so can’t i be flagged for just that and then I can remove the others ? I understand that if it’s lifted there will be others whining but there’s a lot of people that hack there trophies and is a good reason to be removed but seems un fair that some people get there whole account removed instead of those 1-2 games that were flagged 

2 hours ago, Angelo Urkel said:

No exceptions. In 2014, I started fucking around with saves from NGU and got rightfully flagged for it. I couldn't stand the blame so I started over (and haven't reached my former trophy count as of now). There are only two options: To live with the removal or start a new account.

I think this thread can be locked. Everything is said and done about this case. @Beyondthegrave07

The flag team have their own way of keeping track of the disputes, so I leave the locking to them. I'm not sure why @MMDE doesn't lock some of them sooner... 🙃

2 minutes ago, zacc1234 said:

Okay I had 7 years to remove them but time went by and I completely forgot about them. Back then you couldn’t even remove games and still to this day I’m not 100% sure how to even remove them. Fair enough if it got flagged back then to just start over. But I’ve had all those years spent and time and effort put into a lot of games that I can’t get back. It just seems un fair in some cases to have the whole account being removed when I got a few dlc trophies from joining a game and my friend without my knowledge getting a few trophies somehow on another game. And one game that I did use a save for back when I was 11 and didn’t know what I was doing so really that’s 1 game I’m at fault for so can’t i be flagged for just that and then I can remove the others ? I understand that if it’s lifted there will be others whining but there’s a lot of people that hack there trophies and is a good reason to be removed but seems un fair that some people get there whole account removed instead of those 1-2 games that were flagged 

Image result for hello mcfly gif

Still hasn't gotten it yet....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, zacc1234 said:

Okay I had 7 years to remove them but time went by and I completely forgot about them. Back then you couldn’t even remove games and still to this day I’m not 100% sure how to even remove them.

You cannot remove games. All you can do is hide them from the public. Deleting is only possible for games with zero trophies earned. To hide a game from public, go to your trophy list on PS4, highlight the desired game, press OPTIONS and the rest is obvious. But that won't put your account back on the leaderboards. As we use to say in Germany, "that train has departed."

Oh, by the way, accounts can actually be banned from the site. I don't know the exact rules for it, but a removal from the leaderboards is not the final punishment.

screencapture-psnprofvik6l.png

Edited by Angelo Urkel

There's a "tiny" chance World of War may be whitelisted in the future, and depending on how that works, you may be re-included in the leaderboard then but for now, you're off. Sorry.