"Lost & Damned" trophy for challenges DLC

LazyJournalist

According to the described amount of money we need to spend in oder to get trophy for 3000$, it's clear, that in each challenge we should get non less than 250 credits, which is 3 gold medals of 5 or some silver ones with one gold. But what with ranking system? Is it known approximately how many points we'll need for Founder Rank? What is your thoughts? Do you think that rank require everything on gold? The reason i ask is that every sub-challenge give us reputation points as well. And the scatter is really big between 500 and 3000

Edited by LazyJournalist
M

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, XileLerinril said:

So it seems someone has gotten it already. It has moved up to 0.1 on psn. Not sure if its the devs or someone glitched it, because it seems way to soon to be getting it.

No one can get the last 5 Trophies for another 9 weeks, when the final Challenge is released. The 0.1 is nothing, now if it shows someone having it, report it. 

1 hour ago, lordmartock said:

It does say "Gold in all Challenges".  However...it is only a silver trophy, and not a gold one so....I guess we will find out.

It has separate though 'Earn a Medal in all Sub-Challenges'' then ''Earn a Gold Medal in all Challenges''. So I assume it means just Challenges. You can try asking the developers on Reddit.

Its easier than that.. use the Trophy menu inside the Main Campaign to answer all your questions :) 

To clarify, Gold Medals shows a total of 12 (one each challenge) and sub challenges shows a total of 48 (12x4), so yeah, only a bronze for each sub.

Edited by BlackTorito
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

Its easier than that.. use the Trophy menu inside the Main Campaign to answer all your questions :) 

To clarify, Gold Medals shows a total of 12 (one each challenge) and sub challenges shows a total of 48 (12x4), so yeah, only a bronze for each sub.

Now there's only one unanswered questions - what is Founder Rank and does it require to complete every sub-challenge for gold. I doubt that this might be rank 6. More like 10th or even higher. Also, because of description "until all challenges came out" this could mean you won't be able to get that rank before final week, no matter how many gold sub-challenges you completed, right? 

3 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

Now there's only one unanswered questions - what is Founder Rank and does it require to complete every sub-challenge for gold. I doubt that this might be rank 6. More like 10th or even higher. Also, because of description "until all challenges came out" this could mean you won't be able to get that rank before final week, no matter how many gold sub-challenges you completed, right? 

Well, seems like so, but could be an error, since the trophy for the 3,000$ has also that description but it seems to me that it can be unlocked before all challenges are out.

I guess the best advice for now is try to get as many golds as possible, until today it seems its pretty doable with the right strategies.

Edited by BlackTorito
  • Like 3

Well guys i'm pretty confused. The english description for "You done good, kid" is pretty clear as it says Earn a Medal in all Sub-Challenges (Trophy cannot be obtained until all Challenges have been unlocked)

But the french description says the opposite -> Remporter une médaille d'or dans tous les défis secondaires (vous devez débloquer tous les défis pour obtenir ce trophée). That can be translated like that : Win a gold medal in every sub challenge.

Is that an error, are they trying to scare french people off ? ?

Indeed, could be usefull to ask the devs, because every info contradicts the other. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Well guys i'm pretty confused. The english description for "You done good, kid" is pretty clear as it says Earn a Medal in all Sub-Challenges (Trophy cannot be obtained until all Challenges have been unlocked)

But the french description says the opposite -> Remporter une médaille d'or dans tous les défis secondaires (vous devez débloquer tous les défis pour obtenir ce trophée). That can be translated like that : Win a gold medal in every sub challenge.

Is that an error, are they trying to scare french people off ? 1f602.png

Indeed, could be usefull to ask the devs, because every info contradicts the other. 

Its an error, the ingame tracker counts every medal.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

My money is on it been rank 6 and we will probably reach founder before the 12th week but there trophy don't pop until either we've done all 12 challenges or gotten at least a bronze on all 12 of them.

You can probably get 100% in trophies by just earning any medal in Sub-Challenges, but probably in order to unlock everything, like all Skins, Bike and Ring Upgrades, you'll have to do Gold in all Sub-Challenges, because there's a certain amount of currency for all, no ¢ will go unspent. 

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

You can probably get 100% in trophies by just earning any medal in Sub-Challenges, but probably in order to unlock everything, like all Skins, Bike and Ring Upgrades, you'll have to do Gold in all Sub-Challenges, because there's a certain amount of currency for all, no ¢ will go unspent. 

Well, the same we can say about reputation points, right? No point should stay unspent, if think logically. Why do we need them after the Founder Rank will be achieved? Wish I'm wrong.

Edited by LazyJournalist

2 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

Well, the same we can say about reputation points, right? No point should stay unspent, if think logically. Why do we need them after the Founder Rank will be achieved? Wish I'm wrong.

Yes probably will be that way, but I don't see the Sub-Challenges as a problem, they can be completed separately. 

So, if consider that rank 6 is what we need for Founder Rank, for those who completed all 4 challenges and sub-challenges on gold, it must be clear now, how many reputation points it is needed for 6th Rank. Can anyone share this info? Thanks

Edited by LazyJournalist

1 hour ago, LazyJournalist said:

So, if consider that rank 6 is what we need for Founder Rank, for those who completed all 4 challenges and sub-challenges on gold, it must be clear now, how many reputation points it is needed for 6th Rank. Can anyone share this info? Thanks

Its not possible to reach rank 5 still, missing a few thousands sadly. So still no answer, but I will bet is around 100,000 or a bit less. 

I think it will be fine by week 8 or so to reach rank 6.

• Like 1

Now I really think that the maximum Rank is only Rank 6 (total of 90000 points), because that is the highest rank you need do to buy things and upgrade stuff. The description of the trophies just might be a little bit wrong. And a funny fact regarding Rank 5 is, that there are 4 characters you can buy when you reach that rank and all these are black right now.
But you can still buy  and use them. Put them in a spoiler if you want to find out for yourself.

Spoiler

The first one is Sarah, the second one is Addy, the third one is Carlos and the fourth is Wade.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Yep, rank 5 is “President” so it makes sense for rank 6 to be “Founder”. It takes another 15,000 points from rank 5 (a full challenge with all 4 goldies) so we will see next week.

Funny. To get rank 6 you need to complete 6 challenges fully on gold, which is half of that mode. Weird, to be honest. 

On 7/27/2019 at 2:33 AM, LazyJournalist said:

Funny. To get rank 6 you need to complete 6 challenges fully on gold, which is half of that mode. Weird, to be honest. 

Breathing room or in my case.... laziness.  It doesn't matter, as we can't get the trophies till all challenges are out and done.

• Like 1