"Lost & Damned" trophy for challenges DLC

LazyJournalist

I'm going for Gold in every Sub-Challenge no matter what, have all 20 Sub-Challenges as of now, so it doesn't matter to me.

But I did say when the 1st Challenge Surrounded came out, that they probably released the hardest one 1st, and in my opinion so far, that's exactly what they did.

• Like 1

Yeah, so far that's been true, though ranking up helps with the later challenges. I'll still be trying for gold in everything too but I'm not making any promises. Right now I'm waiting for an update to finish before trying to finish the latest challenge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Breathing room or in my case.... laziness.  It doesn't matter, as we can't get the trophies till all challenges are out and done.

Yep, even if Founder Rank is with the next Rank Up, the Trophy won't pop till all 12 Challenges are released. 

22 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Yep, even if Founder Rank is with the next Rank Up, the Trophy won't pop till all 12 Challenges are released. 

There might be a wrong description of the trophy, or they can change trophy conditions with next patch, which studio release every week. If Rank 6 indeed are the one that trophy require, i think there won't be lock on it until the last challenge to be released. 3000$ can be earned before 8th challenge as well. 

23 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Can confirm, you can get "lost & damned" trophy during 6th challenge, if you have every 6 challenge gold (challenges and sub).

So it's great news, just unlocked it a few hours ago !

It was obvious, but still (for some reason) so unbelievable. Thanks for the confirmation. From now on, this topic is no longer revelant. To get the trophy we need to earn 90000 reputation points. Just like that.

P.S. Wonder, what will another 90000 points be needed for..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

It was obvious, but still (for some reason) so unbelievable. Thanks for the confirmation. From now on, this topic is no longer revelant. To get the trophy we need to earn 90000 reputation points. Just like that.

P.S. Wonder, what will another 90000 points be needed for..

I just got to Founder Rank and got the "Lost & Damned" Trophy, it says for the final Rank is another 90,000

I wonder if there's anything special you might get for doing it, that means Gold on every Challenge and Sub-Challenge.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

On 3-8-2019 at 0:49 AM, Nitemares----- said:

I just got to Founder Rank and got the "Lost & Damned" Trophy, it says for the final Rank is another 90,000

I wonder if there's anything special you might get for doing it, that means Gold on every Challenge and Sub-Challenge.

I like that they do it this way. Give the people a nice trophy but for those who want to go al the way.

They can have a special rank and hopefully a good ingame reward. It is not always needed to 100% stuf to get rewarded IMO.

Some people just dont care that much.

On the other hand if you want 100% completion. You need all 12 gold medals which I think is harder than getting all sub challenges to gold.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Ohe other hand if you want 100% completion. You need all 12 gold medals which I think is harder than getting all sub challenges to gold.

I agree about the Gold in the Sub-Challenges being easier, because you can do each one separately. To get the Gold in each Challenge, you have to usually get at least 2 Golds and a Silver for it to boost your Score, along with beating the Challenge with a certain total Score for Gold Rank. 

Edited by Nitemares-----