Racer Boy Trophy

I found that the sports car I could only manage around 1:09 in was a sub-01:00 car with a change of exhaust, new air filter, and slick tyres. The latter really helping the most. I just changed the simplest things I could first and it worked out fine.

I also used the FMW Roadster.  I didn't use every upgrade, I just kept replacing parts with performance parts until I got the RPM's high enough.  I also cut through a few grassy spots.  The grassy spots will slow you down...but you have less chance of hitting a wall which slows you down even more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last night I was experimenting after I read that the Xbox One version had a bug with the timer that would make it jump to the negatives. I decided to uninstall and try some things unpatched and I didn't have any luck recreating the bug from the Xbox version, but I did stumble on a trick that made this pop with no issues at all.

I walked away in the middle of a lap to do some things around the house, and when I got back I noticed that the timer had counted up to 57 minutes, so I decided to give it a few more and see what happened when the timer hit an hour...and the time rolled back to 00:00 and kept counting, so I rolled over the finish line at 13 seconds and the trophy popped.

Probably more time consuming than just getting a Bolt Reptillia R2 Supercharged and doing a clean lap, but easy enough if you have other stuff to do to run up the time.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/10/2019 at 7:53 AM, DbLoki said:

Last night I was experimenting after I read that the Xbox One version had a bug with the timer that would make it jump to the negatives. I decided to uninstall and try some things unpatched and I didn't have any luck recreating the bug from the Xbox version, but I did stumble on a trick that made this pop with no issues at all.

I walked away in the middle of a lap to do some things around the house, and when I got back I noticed that the timer had counted up to 57 minutes, so I decided to give it a few more and see what happened when the timer hit an hour...and the time rolled back to 00:00 and kept counting, so I rolled over the finish line at 13 seconds and the trophy popped.

Probably more time consuming than just getting a Bolt Reptillia R2 Supercharged and doing a clean lap, but easy enough if you have other stuff to do to run up the time.

Mate, you are an absolute legend for discovering this!

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2019 at 10:53 PM, DbLoki said:

worked perfectly, thanks a lot

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Got the trophy using a car I'm suppose to fix (body only fix).

Salem Spectre SR
V8 DOHC Supercharged - 703HP
Global parts condition: 71%

I'm sure if it would be restored and had upgraded parts it might be easier. I cut corners of course. I ended up with a 59.8 sec lap in the 5th lap, I had to get used to the car because at full throttle it's a bit hard to keep him straight.

I decided to post this here because I haven't seen anyone mention using this car for the trophy.