World Traveller

Gumby114

This trophy can actually get f@cked. I have spent more time trying to get this trophy than actually playing the story/clean up. I have it and zero's trophy to go. I played a bit in multiplayer and have no idea what I am missing. I have done the look at maps and go to each area. There are no missing parts on my maps. I just don't know what I am missing. Really, I'm just having a vent. 20 odd hours of this boring ass looking at each area can suck it. Plus the hours looking at forum pages to see what I could be missing. And for the love god - don't suggest ebon flow. 

This trophy is notorious for bugging out if you play in co-op but your only solutions are to either print off the locations and tick them off as you find them or start a new character from scratch and redo the trophy offline so no-one can screw it up for you :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the sympathy. I think doing it again is the go. I will start a level 30 character on ps4 and transfer it to ps3. At least then I can work on my ps3 version. I just didnt want to have to do that. Any love I had for this game is gone. 

Edited by Gumby114

22 minutes ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

Shot in the dark; did you go to TK’s basement in the Badlands?  I think it counts for World Traveler. 

Yeah thank you. I would say it is glitched. I will start again.