Tips for several Trophies.

I've heard that this game is gonna closed soon, So I share some tips for trophies, which I've posted on the other Website.

Hope these tips helpful.

-----

Basically, I recommend to create a private Game with password, and to get a boosting partner as well.

If you want to grind KILL or DEATH related trophies, I suggest to set game mode as 'Team Deathmatch'. And set Kill requirement and match time maximum. Recommended map is 'Death Square', Because it is very small map.

0. Checking Trophy progress.

At the lobby, press R3. You can check your Achievements progress.

Achievements have 3 levels, And You'll earn trophy when first level is done.

And When you achieved your trophy, You can recieve rewards from that. First level gives 500 Gold, Second level gives Exp points, Third level gives Semtex(3-days) to you.

So Don't forget to get rewards from them, Especially Gold. You'll be need them when you're buying a new guns.

1. Tenacious Life Force

How to make 5% HP. Equip M4, shoot your partner's body 2 times, and foot 1 time. 5% HP Done.

2. Even Sliding By Can Kill

It's little tricky.

You should shoot forearm, which means between elbow and wrist.

But bullets penetrate body, So If you shoot your partner from his front, Your bullet will strike his body too, So you'll be failed.

So I recommend to get a position beside him.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

Like this. Crouching on his left side, or Standing on his right side.

Don't forget to shoot only forearm. Be careful, not to shoot his left arm too.

Sniper rifles are best for this. If you shot 2 parts of his body, He will dead by one shot, So You can recognize whether you succeeded or not.

3. By a Head

You should need a explosive, Like hand grenade, Semtex, C4.

Stand close to your partner, and commit suicide with bomb.

And look at the kill message left-down side. If your suicide message comes first, You succeeded.

I could not confirm it, But I Think You must be a Host of a game.

4. Reliable Helper

It's similar to former one(No.3 By a Head) but you should shoot your partner, but be careful not to kill him.

If his HP is below 50%, He should die with you. Use explosives. And then, You'll get Assist score.

As I can wrote, It's quite similar to By a Head Trophy, So you can grind them in once.

5. Master Of Kill/Death

The point is, You should achieve 3.0 KD ratio. Not more, Not less, Exactly 3.0.

You can grind it at public match. First, get 3 kills at all cost, die one time, And then Hide somewhere safe(I recommend to hide near Respawn point). And wait for the match end.

Or you can Farm it with your partner. I think Head hunting mode is proper.

6. City Of Blindness, Master Of Good Sense

These can be done at same time, and very simple.

Stand close to your partner. One throw Flashbang, and the other shoot.

At the same time, You can grind Shining Sun progress.

7. The Power Of Shotgun

It's not confirmed yet, But It's description in english is a little strange.

In korean language, It says 'Kill sniper on 10.09m far away, with Shotgun'.

I've tried long range kill with shotgun but Still I have 1 kill in my progress.

-----

Hope these tip helpful, And All you get PLAT for this game before Server's closing.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Also if anyone has paid currency left and needs weapons I recommend using the paid currency to buy the case packs of gold so you can permanently unlock weapons you need to do the trophies. Besides that you can also rent any needed equipment or explosives for a single day provided you do the trophies you need that stuff for within a day.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Also if anyone has paid currency left and needs weapons I recommend using the paid currency to buy the case packs of gold so you can permanently unlock weapons you need to do the trophies. Besides that you can also rent any needed equipment or explosives for a single day provided you do the trophies you need that stuff for within a day.

Figured a better way to do it☺️ im boosting with 4 ps4s, i bought 1weapon with each character since you are starting with 40k gold ☺️ and then just drop those weapons you need. 

All above mentioned findings are already mentioned by @Trope Horein his guide, which I really appreciate, especially the method for killing yourself with GL

(aim exactly where he is showing in his video - in this blue-sky spot within the white cloud).

What I found funny: I was killing my main character with dummy account using knife - dummy got trophy for "100 kills with SR" (?).

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Smashero said:

All above mentioned findings are already mentioned by @Trope Horein his guide, which I really appreciate, especially the method for killing yourself with GL

(aim exactly where he is showing in his video - in this blue-sky spot within the white cloud).

What I found funny: I was killing my main character with dummy account using knife - dummy got trophy for "100 kills with SR" (?).

Well, Sorry for repeated tips.

This post was posted on the other website over a year ago(more exactly, it was November 2017), So, Well… Maybe it was useless.

• 3 weeks later...