Question regarding Mini Game Trophies

MrTacoNinja

• 7 months later...

Super late on a response to this, but I just recently played this. The three mini games aren't especially difficult. Perfect Blasteroids was really easy. I screwed up Perfect Stabilizer because of the lousy tracking on the Move controllers, missing the last one but it's also pretty easy. Perfect Casimir was the most difficult since you have to do it the first time without screwing up. I could not get through it using the Move controllers at all, but found that using the DualShock gives you a lot easier control over it. Not sure if you already played this or not, but if you do, hope it helps. Cheers.

Edited by Justin__Harris

35 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Nah, brought this shit game back to GameStop within 15 minutes of playing it on an alt account. The controls were utterly horrendous and I just couldn't do it man, lol.

You're not wrong. Interesting concept, poor execution. Almost threw one of my Move controllers out of sheer frustration. Good thing for the wrist straps. Lol.

• 2 years later...
On 2020-02-14 at 5:17 AM, Justin__Harris said:

You're not wrong. Interesting concept, poor execution. Almost threw one of my Move controllers out of sheer frustration. Good thing for the wrist straps. Lol.

I played 2 minutes with moves and switch directly to DualShock - insanely badly ....