Musicpack vol 2 dlc...

You

I bought the first music pack and really like all the new tunes! Has really helped me practice and help towards 100 million points grinding.

I almost went out and bought vol 2 but reading the description on the store I thought to myself, hmm, I think I'm going check out these tracks on youtube first to see what they are like, and my god, I'm so glad I did.

The vol 2 tracks are absolutely terrible, I thought I'd find one track I liked and would have bought an individual track seperately but no, every single track is just painful to listen too and isn't like any other track on Beat Saber, just doesn't suit the game at all. No techno or fast beat tracks at all, just awful chart songs.

So unless you like listening to cheesy pop songs with lyrics and ballads all the way though, stay clear.

At the very least check out what you're letting yourself in for before paying up. I am so glad I didn't waste any money.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 3:56 PM, enaysoft said:

So unless you like listening to cheesy pop songs with lyrics and ballads all the way though, stay clear.

Wow, well this is the reason i bought the DLCs in the first place and love it!

I am not really a fan of imagine dragons but Beat saber is more fun to me with songs I know and even more If I enoy them. I usually avoid techno/dance whatever these beat saber songs are and I would never listen to monster cat. Kinda enjoyed them in beat saber though.

I'd love to finally see some rock and metal in beat saber, music i actually listen to, and I like to sing along too so please something with lyrics again xD

Oh and the imagine dragons songs really feel like a dance to me, like crab rave and pop stars do. monster cat songs just don't and I love the dance like feeling.

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhunting

I'd actually (somehow) never heard Imagine Dragons before buying the music pack, but I've enjoyed playing the songs. Definitely makes me wish they could add a lot more licensed music that people have heard of; it's not an issue anyone on PC has to deal with, but for PSVR, I feel it's the one thing holding the game back (and alas, PSVR is all I have). Wish they could get whatever arrangement it is that's allowed Harmonix to get billions of songs from a wide berth of artists. (I assume Harmonix just has a lot more money, I don't know how things work)