Help with syncing trophies

Hi. Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I previously made a post about something and I had a person say that syncing trophies I earned on a ps3 without ever connecting to the Internet (no timestamp) could mess up my order. My question is, are they synced in the order you first played them in, or would it sync my latest trophy game to the top of the list even if it wasn't the first game I played? I don't want to sync my trophies to this account so I'd be tempted to sync to a fresh. 

On 02/07/2019 at 8:31 AM, xAaron91 said:

Hi. I have a PS3 that was never connected to the Internet

On 02/07/2019 at 9:31 AM, TheYuriG said:

Just a reminder, a system that never connected to the internet won't have timestamps and will mess up the order of your timestamps games, if you ever decide to sync those trophies.

Context above. Small error on my part, mess games, not timestamps.

1 hour ago, xAaron91 said:

are they synced in the order you first played them in, or would it sync my latest trophy game to the top of the list even if it wasn't the first game I played? I don't want to sync my trophies to this account so I'd be tempted to sync to a fresh. 

They will sync in the order of last played, not last trophy (although it would probably be about the same if you don't hop around games).

Last played game first
second last played game second

first game last

So your list will look like

first game

second game

second to last game

last game

I recommend just wiping that profile off your console entirely instead of syncing it to an account, if you don't actually care about having those trophies (don't see why would you).

Edited by TheYuriG

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

They will sync in the order of last played, not last trophy (although it would probably be about the same if you don't hop around games).

I recommend just wiping that profile off your console entirely instead of syncing it to an account, if you don't actually care about having those trophies (don't see why would you).

Thanks. I care because this console had all of my trophies since 2008 and I put alot of effort into them. I'm not wiping them because they have no timestamp, that'd just be silly. 

3 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

If my first ever played game on the console is mw2 and I only played it once, will it be at the bottom of the synced games or appear at the top? 

For clarity, my most recent game played will appear at the top? 

Edited by xAaron91