Savage bees trophies not popping

Angus1343

I recently started this cabinet and all trophies seemed to be popping fine. However, I started savage bees and played through two and a half times and neither trophies popped. Has anyone else had trouble with this, and if so did anyone possibly find a workaround?

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Spaz said:

I've had this happen to me in Avengers.

Neither two trophies unlocked the first time I played it and beaten it. When I played it again somehow the trophies unlocked?

I did a fresh reinstall after it happened to me and it worked fine. It would be horrible for a trophy to not pop in gunsmoke...

If this happens, try changing which version of the game you are playing. For example for gun smoke. Only play in international version. The Japanese version is known to have bugged out on people before. I've completed this game twice n I've never had a trophy bug out but I always play on international versions except legendary wings.

10 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

I did a fresh reinstall after it happened to me and it worked fine. It would be horrible for a trophy to not pop in gunsmoke...

10 hours ago, AtaraxicDream said:

If this happens, try changing which version of the game you are playing. For example for gun smoke. Only play in international version. The Japanese version is known to have bugged out on people before. I've completed this game twice n I've never had a trophy bug out but I always play on international versions except legendary wings.

The problem is I did play the International version...

I beat Avengers without using a single continue and the trophy for beating a game with no continues did not pop.

The only thing I can think of is I've had this collection installed for quite some time. So maybe something happened.