Dragon Mines Oxide Time Trial

Try to stick to the inside of the spiral without falling off and alternate between braking and jumping.

For Tiny Temple, I personally found it a lot easier to use a max acceleration character than a max speed one. You'll have better control with the drift boosts, thus allowing you to keep USF much longer.

Edited by LunaticCalm01

1 hour ago, LunaticCalm01 said:

Try to stick to the inside of the spiral without falling off and alternate between braking and jumping.

For Tiny Temple, I personally found it a lot easier to use a max acceleration character than a max speed one. You'll have better control with the drift boosts, thus allowing you to keep USF much longer.

Thanks I'll try this tomorrow 

U-turning really helps to pass the spiral in Dragon Mines pretty fast, if you don't know what that technique is look for some videos, but basically is using the brake (square) while you jump or you are in the air to turn really fast without losing your boost, but don't get too obsessed with the spiral, what really helps there is keeping the sacred fire with the turbo pad at the end of the track, that really makes the difference.

For Tiny Temple as the other guy said try to do it with an Acceleration or Beginner character, is not that bad at all once you figure out your proper route, blue fire is just like the Sacred fire, you won't lose it as long as you keep some reserves, however there is a turbo pad at the end of that track that is glitched and for some reason sometimes makes you lose your boost once you take it, I don't know if they fixed it with these two last patches but I've seen a lot of people talking about it.

24 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

U-turning really helps to pass the spiral in Dragon Mines pretty fast, if you don't know what that technique is look for some videos, but basically is using the brake (square) while you jump or you are in the air to turn really fast without losing your boost, but don't get too obsessed with the spiral, what really helps there is keeping the sacred fire with the turbo pad at the end of the track, that really makes the difference.

For Tiny Temple as the other guy said try to do it with an Acceleration or Beginner character, is not that bad at all once you figure out your proper route, blue fire is just like the Sacred fire, you won't lose it as long as you keep some reserves, however there is a turbo pad at the end of that track that is glitched and for some reason sometimes makes you lose your boost once you take it, I don't know if they fixed it with these two last patches but I've seen a lot of people talking about it.

This is one of the reasons I haven't done Tiny Temple yet as I lose my sacred fire at the pad at the end for no reason 

24 minutes ago, TekkenKing10 said:

Also, press square while you're in the air and turn mid-air. This is better than just pressing square while driving...it won't take as much speed away.

been trying this but I keep doing it inconsistently  

This track gave me a lot of trouble as well. I could never take the bridge turn very well. I finally ended up beating him by hitting 3 perfect slides before the mine cart short cut (opposite the shortcut) then a 4th perfect turbo towards the shortcut.  This should allow you to hold a small boost through the shortcut until you jump the railing back onto the track.  Doing that on the first lap gives you 5-10 seconds of lead way. As long as you don't mess up to bad, he should be pretty easy to stay in front of.   I lost my boost in the shortcut on lap 2/3 and still beat him. It's difficult to do, but easy to retry until you get it, then just play it safe

Edited by PWNED-fatboy