Stuck at loading screen

ChieveMoe

1 hour ago, Fragtaster said:

I have both these games on PS4 and PC. So far, I've been playing them on PC for the 4K. I had planned on playing them on PS4 later for trophies.

Funny the online stuff isn't working, because not long ago I played the Walking Dead Collection and Walking Dead Final Season back to back on PS4 and the online functionality seemed to work. 

I only wish my experience went that way. You got that good juju.

I think I might know one of the causes. I havent played this game in years, then got storymode 2 the day it came out. Ever since then, 1 didnt work. So either not playing in years of storymode 2 might cause it. Although, I heard some people got it recently, so idk. Even the demo version is stuck, but 2 is completely fine! Maybe if you delete 2 it will work if you have it

Edited by Becky41309

• 9 months later...

I know the last time someone replied to this thread was more than a year ago but i wanted to share i just got the platinum.

To make sure it all went smoothly as possible i signed out of PSN (even unplugged my router) and aside from some minor glitches and some frame rate issues i was able to finish it. I just started the game offline and never had to delete the save data.

My intention was to download each episode after finishing the previous one but for some reason when i went online (on PSN) and went to download episode 3 from the in-game menu it wouldn't recognize i was online so i closed the game, downloaded each episode remaining, went back offline on PSN and finished the rest of the episodes.