Lonemankane

Is the game any good?

22 posts in this topic

Just as the title says. Is Raid ww2 any good? as from what I saw of the game it looks fun but not sure as I found it for only £6 and want to know if it is worth it and so on.

if you play payday you know exactly thay you find in this game and if you play with 3 friends buy the game but you dont have 3 friends avoid the game

its ok

Before Raid World War II, my heart sank. I couldn't breathe. My anxiety was off the roof. A vast array of emotions hit me like a tsunami wave every day i went without Raid World War II. Incessantly, I played Payday 2, reminding myself that even a spectacular and mentally wholesome game such as Raid World War II has to undergo production from time to time and maybe I also didn't know about it for several years. The moment I launched Raid World War II, I felt as though I were a mother who had given birth to my first born child. I guess you can say the bond I have with this game is similar to a mother's love for her children, unconditional and irrevocable. I wouldn't trade my Raid World War II experience for anything in this world.

I am grateful to have been given this opportunity to express my thoughts with you all today. It is truly an honor to have played Raid World War II.

9 minutes ago, Blaul_Part said:

Before Raid World War II, my heart sank. I couldn't breathe. My anxiety was off the roof. A vast array of emotions hit me like a tsunami wave every day i went without Raid World War II. Incessantly, I played Payday 2, reminding myself that even a spectacular and mentally wholesome game such as Raid World War II has to undergo production from time to time and maybe I also didn't know about it for several years. The moment I launched Raid World War II, I felt as though I were a mother who had given birth to my first born child. I guess you can say the bond I have with this game is similar to a mother's love for her children, unconditional and irrevocable. I wouldn't trade my Raid World War II experience for anything in this world.

I am grateful to have been given this opportunity to express my thoughts with you all today. It is truly an honor to have played Raid World War II.

You have stolen my words verbatim. I do not admire people who commit the unforgivable sin of plagiarism. It shows you lack authenticity, the ability to remain steadfastly firm in YOUR own convictions, and I will not tolerate this whatsoever. Be prepared to face the dire consequences of copying a man of MY caliber.

Edited by Paul

Posted (edited)

The only good thing about this game is the friends we made along the way, except Tom.

seriously though it kinda sux, just play payday instead, this is an inferior version of those games.

Edited by Leenewbe

If you are thinking about playing this game and a friend tells you that 'he's looked at the trophy list and it doesn't look that bad' immediately block them and report them to the police for trying to make you suicidal.

Don't listen to my brother in Christ above, Raid WW2 is an experience like no other. You too can feel like the ultimate heister by deceiving three of your closest friends into buying this dumpster fire by promising that it is just like Payday 2 and that the trophies aren't that bad. 

I have never been more disappointed by a game in my life. Such lines from this disaster, such as "It's not hard is it!?", will be forever laser beamed into the back of my skull and the soundtrack will echo in my nightmares for years to come. I wouldn't even recommend this game to my worst enemy which makes it all the worse that a friend of mine convinced me to play this mess.

Delete everything else from existence, only play RAID. Always.

Totallycrushed you too are a man of wisdom I see! We must send other potential disciples on their way through the pilgrimage of Odin's Fall Stealth whilst we only speak in character voicelines like 'over there a [email protected]#ker'. Raid is love, raid is life. Join us

Raid: Shadow Legends > Raid: World War II

2 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Raid: Shadow Legends > Raid: World War II

You sure you played either?

12 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

You sure you played either?

Lol it's a joke, although in fairness, Raid: Shadow Legends got boring fairly quickly for me.

2 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

The only good thing about this game is the friends we made along the way, except Tom.

seriously though it kinda sux, just play payday instead, this is an inferior version of those games.

Is it a coincidence that our experience was the same? This game was awesome except for Tom. @Princess_Connie @killerJAZZ420 @Elliot

Not really though, this game is trash, play Payday instead.

I actually thought this was a raid shadow legends spinoff at first(but in all honesty id totally get the platinum/100% in that game if it ever came to consoles just for the meme)

Ooooh it must be loot?

On 4/25/2022 at 8:45 AM, Leenewbe said:

I dont know you. Tom is awesome. Raid is somehow even more awesome. 

Its got Mechanized half tracks in it

On 25/04/2022 at 11:42 PM, Connie said:

Ooooh it must be loot?

A tiger tank!