Any legitimate way to get this.

Buy the disc and download from within the game.  You can only get from the physical release now.  Can no longer access the Digital release (unless you have already purchased it of course).

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zid960 said:

As my 1st post got killed. Let me reword it. Is there any legitimate way to get the download files. In the US. 

12 minutes ago, VanDeaM said:

PT trick doesn't work?

Proxy trick should only work if OP had already purchased and downloaded the files before delisting.

@Zid960 Had you downloaded them before the delisting? Can you give more details about your situation so legitimate (legal) suggestions can be made?

Nope i dont have it at all. I miseed up the dates though it was July 25 not June. I can buy a US copy if disk still works. But dont want to burn cash if you can't do it.

So only the digital version is dead and disks still works?

Edited by Zid960

6 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

My bad

i was unaware

i thought it was fine since it was basically promoted at ps4s launch

You mean the sharing physical copies thing? That was mockery to XBOX.

If that's not what you mean, I have no clue what it is and could use some sources.

7 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

You mean the sharing physical copies thing? That was mockery to XBOX.

If that's not what you mean, I have no clue what it is and could use some sources.

I was mis-informed

i thought it was ok to share games with friends (not with complete strangers of course) with the whole active as primary and deactivate feature but with my understanding i was wrong and i apologize

edit: to be clear i am not encouraging anyone to do this as i was made aware this is a violation, i am merely just explaining my original post

Edited by Property_Damage

13 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I was mis-informed

i thought it was ok to share games with friends (not with complete strangers of course) with the whole active as primary and deactivate feature but with my understanding i was wrong and i apologize

Don't need to apologize to me, I just don't want you to be misinformed and do something you think it's right and then get punished by it.

So when and got a used copy from gamestop.

It worked. Had to go though game's menu. And this after the kill date US disk ver.

So guess we can still get if you have the disks.

Honestly this whole mess is why a digital only future shouldn't happen. Hurts only paying customers in the long run?

• Like 1