kawari_kotaraka

Attack on titan 3 / the final season discussion

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Let’s talk about attack on titan my favorite anime. This season was the best of all 3 in my opinion especially part 2, sadly the next season will be the last

Spoiler

The best moment in the season was when Erwin Smith and the other brave soldiers were lunching straight to there death, Hopefully that beast titan gets the worst death possible 

Edited by Atoya9
Bad English lol

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

I have a question. does the Founding Titan count as one of the 9 special titans? If Erin's dad was 1 of the 9 and then he ate the founding titan and passed it to Erin. Does that mean Erin is 2 of the 9 Titans?

Edited by VanDeaM

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, VanDeaM said:

I have a question. does the founding titan count as one of the 9 special titans

Hide contents

I have a question. does the Founding Titan count as one of the 9 special titans? If Erin's dad was one of the 9 and then he ate the founding titan and passed it to Erin. Does that mean Erin is 2 of the 9 Titans?

Spoiler

Yes as a titan shifter you can eat the other 8 and get there powers, that means EREN now has 2 deferent powers but that doesn’t give him 13 more years since Ymir had all 9 and died after 13 years

Edited by Atoya9
Typo

wait, so is the manga complete or close to it if the next season is the last? 

definitely an enjoyable series, watched only the first two seasons, and platinum'd the musou games which were a lot of fun. 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

wait, so is the manga complete or close to it if the next season is the last? 

definitely an enjoyable series, watched only the first two seasons, and platinum'd the musou games which were a lot of fun. 

Yeah the manga is definitely near the end, since they announced that the final season will be at fall 2020

Edited by Atoya9

How many Special Titan's have been on the show so far? I count 7 off the top of my head, is that right?

1 minute ago, VanDeaM said:

How many Special Titan's have been on the show so far? I count 7 off the top of my head, is that right?

Yeah that’s right they only shown seven, the other 2 r still unknown 

I haven't seen it all yet (watching on Adult Swim), I think there are 4 episodes left? But yeah, definitely my favorite season so far. ^_^

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Atoya9 said:

Yeah that’s right they only shown seven, the other 2 r still unknown 

Well if they we're hiding inside the walls, I think they would have revealed themselves by now. Both unknowns are probably bad guys, 1 of them being the final boss lol

Edited by VanDeaM

Just now, VanDeaM said:

Well if they we're hiding inside the walls, I think they would have revealed themselves by now. Both unknowns must be bad guys, 1 of them being the final boss lol

I think the final boss r the Marleys LoL