Champions kart

You unlock this by getting in the top 5 percent of the leaderboard but is it for either leaderboards. 

Ive seen on other forums they are talking bout nitro points and ways to grind them but can you get it being in the top 5 percent of the racing points leaderboard as well

Also ive heard you can unlock it in the pitstop after the grand prix which if that is the case whats the point of going for it in the first place. It would of been nice if it was just a reward for the top 5 percent then it would give people an incentive to go for it

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Thanks. I very much doubt ill get there tho because i dont have enough spare time on my hands

I don't think it'll be impossible getting it on the Nitro leaderboard, yesterday you needed to be in the top 18000 and I was at 3900 with 15.5k points, only played yesterday for a few hours after work

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

I don't think it'll be impossible getting it on the Nitro leaderboard, yesterday you needed to be in the top 18000 and I was at 3900 with 15.5k points, only played yesterday for a few hours after work

Cool. I mite stick to the points leaderboard because most of nitro challenges can be done in single player and are easy to boost

I'm definitely getting it with the Championship leaderboard, I'm currently between the top 5% and I haven't played online that much, maybe 3-4 hours, it's not that bad if you can constantly place high online.

I really hope they don't put it in the pit shop, it would be so lame lol.

People don’t need to play online to get Nitro. Most challenges rewards are based on offline gameplay. That’s why the number of players with Nitro is much higher then the Trophy player: as soon as you enter the pitshop, you’ll be registered into the Nitro championship leaderboard ;)

Its very easy to stay in the top 5%, there will always be one player or another to start the game this month to increase the total number of players registered ;)

just dont forget to play play on weekends, it gives you x2 rewards to spend on shops ;) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Franciscoo- said:

I'm definitely getting it with the Championship leaderboard, I'm currently between the top 5% and I haven't played online that much, maybe 3-4 hours, it's not that bad if you can constantly place high online.

I really hope they don't put it in the pit shop, it would be so lame lol.

Yup... This... It would lose the purpose of being a cool reward. Most likely will appear in the pit stop with a ridiculous price like 20.000 Wumpa Coins

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

How do you grind this one, just playing online games all the day? 

Yeah, that's the only way xD

I pretty much place top 3 all of my games and it's pretty fun lol

Edited by Franciscoo-

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Grand prix finished. Champion kart still says locked in pit stop even tho i came in the top 5 percent

Anyone know why

It actually says it in the main menu: 4 more days you will be able to unlock the items from GP in the pit stop and after shortly after that the rewards will be unlocked.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

It actually says it in the main menu: 4 more days you will be able to unlock the items from GP in the pit stop and after shortly after that the rewards will be unlocked.

I have seen people using the Champion kart on online mode. I knew there was a glitch that could make it available for using it, but I thought it was already patched.

29 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

I have seen people using the Champion kart on online mode. I knew there was a glitch that could make it available for using it, but I thought it was already patched.

Nah, they're still using the glitch, they just made it harder.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...