Leo_the_Lion25

Leo_the_Lion25's Dispute

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Leo_the_Lion25

Call of Duty Classic
Oh Jesus, not this again. I got reported years ago for this and I sent my dispute about it back then. The trophies can glitch in that game and it did for me. Same for MW2 where I have a trophy that glitched on me and it out of order. None of my trophies are hacked at all. I don't hack my trophies. They are all earned 100% by me and only me. Not sure who keeps reported the same trophies on my profile but they are legit.

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

Link

It seems like you have beaten the game before you have earned several of the stage related trophies, but can you skip THIS MANY?

unknown.png

unknown.png

I haven't played this game myself yet so I'm just gonna step out for someone with more experience to chime in.

Posted (edited)

I got reported on Nov 2015 and I still have the messages for the it. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25
typo

Posted (edited)

I was under the impression that if/when a dispute gets resolved in your favor, you aren't able to be reported for the same game again.

Have you changed your user name recently?

Edit: 

You did mission 8, then 25, then 9 and so on? Can you explain said glitch a little better? It looks more like some bizarre save file usage (such as loading the last checkpoint on hardened).  I know classic makes a ton of auto saves per mission, so I'd imagine itd be easy to pop another save in - only question would be for what realistic purpose. 

Seems odd that you just stopped 1/3 through the campaign, came back 3 months later, "glitched" as you say, and then finished the game like nothing happened?

Earliest dispute currently in the forum is March 22, 2017, so it doesnt seem possible to look it up.

Edited by AJ_-_808

36 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I was under the impression that if/when a dispute gets resolved in your favor, you aren't able to be reported for the same game again.

Yeah, you cannot report the same game again, but someone on the mod team and flip the switch and accept a previously rejected dispute. I'm guessing this is MMDE's work, since he monitors this game.

Posted (edited)

You should have a flag for this as far as I can see. I tried to find the reason this wasn't flagged. I'm not at home right now, so can't check, but I think I didn't see a good reason why it wasn't flagged.

Remind me again why it shouldn't be flagged? Is it leap year bug?

To answer my own question, no.

Edited by MMDE

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Remind me again why it shouldn't be flagged? Is it leap year bug?

Acquired trophies for CoD: Classic were from May to Aug 2010 if that helps.

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Acquired trophies for CoD: Classic were from May to Aug 2010 if that helps.

Yeah, it's months away from the bug.

Even if you didn't use save files .. came across a weird rare glitch.. at the end those timestamps are impossible thus flag should stick according to impossible timestamps rule. 

22 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Even if you didn't use save files .. came across a weird rare glitch.. at the end those timestamps are impossible thus flag should stick according to impossible timestamps rule. 

If he didn’t use a save file he doesn’t deserve a flag

25 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

If the trophies can glitch then the timestamps aren't impossible, are they?

1 minute ago, mekktor said:

I agree

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Atoya9 said:

If he didn’t use a save file he doesn’t deserve a flag

10 minutes ago, mekktor said:

A glitch that locks you out of more than 15 chapter related trophies ? Come on.. 

Edit: and the game decided to unglitch the trophies three months later at Berlin, literally the very final spot in the game ? 

Edited by ahmedelebiary

16 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

A glitch that locks you out of more than 15 chapter related trophies ? Come on.. 

Edit: and the game decided to unglitch the trophies three months later at Berlin, literally the very final spot in the game ? 

I didn't say anything about whether these trophies glitched or not. I think that will probably be pretty straightforward once the flagging team gets involved.

My issue is with your stance that people should be flagged regardless of whether or not they cheated.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, mekktor said:

I didn't say anything about whether these trophies glitched or not. I think that will probably be pretty straightforward once the flagging team gets involved.

My issue is with your stance that people should be flagged regardless of whether or not they cheated.

It is not my stance it is literally the site's rules go and read what is flaggable it states impossible timestamps which is the case here, doesn't matter how you earned it the list is still not legit. 

Do you want MMDE or B1rvine to tell you the same so you can understand ? 

Also I am only talking about CoD Classic here, in case you brought up other irrelevant flag cases or disputes. 

Edited by ahmedelebiary

It looks more like he stopped for whatever reason and came back with a save file on the last level 3 months later, but it didnt work as intended (only unlocking the last level and hardened difficulty) and so he had to resume his campaign from where he left off to finish the remaining level trophies.

Glitch seems unlikely and needs a better explanation I think.  If it's a glitch that can be duplicated, then the timestamps aren't impossible, and the flag will be lifted. If not, then it's likely remaining flagged.

Posted (edited)

Seems like if he could find his dispute from 2015 where it was lifted he would have a much easier time winning this dispute as well...

Edit: Unless I'm missing something obvious, there was never a dispute for this game on this site. 

Edited by Afro_Gear

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

It is not my stance it is literally the site's rules go and read what is flaggable it states impossible timestamps which is the case here, doesn't matter how you earned it the list is still not legit. 

Do you want MMDE or B1rvine to tell you the same so you can understand ? 

And back to my original question... How are timestamps impossible if the game can glitch and give them to you in that order? Those timestamps would be possible, by its very definition. And your stance was that it doesn't matter if the trophies glitched or if a save file was used. That is not at all how the rules are enforced here.

I will leave it at that though as this is not contributing anything useful to this dispute.

Posted (edited)

He doesn't have a dispute thread from 2015...still looking, perhaps the year is wrong...will update.

Update. OP has NOTHING mentioned for either game in public posts from 2015 through July of 2018. Went though his entire posting history, what is available, for entire site and not just the dispute forum. 

Edited by PSXtreme_

That's because disputes weren't public back then.

He might have 15 pms and emails arguing with grimy without any of you being the wiser.

Posted (edited)

CoD Classic level trophies can glitch, but it's like 1 or 2 throughout an entire campaign. I've seen like 1 or 2 cases out of several thousands that had 3 out of order. That's not 15 in a row and they start popping again at the very last trophy in the game. This game has no save file encryption, so they didn't really "hack". They just used a downloaded save.

It wasn't me who originally reported it, but I found it while looking through the top profiles.

9 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Leo_the_Lion25

Call of Duty Classic
Oh Jesus, not this again. I got reported years ago for this and I sent my dispute about it back then. The trophies can glitch in that game and it did for me. Same for MW2 where I have a trophy that glitched on me and it out of order. None of my trophies are hacked at all. I don't hack my trophies. They are all earned 100% by me and only me. Not sure who keeps reported the same trophies on my profile but they are legit.

I've now searched through google to see if I could find any dispute involving you. I can't. So how is this "again"? And how was it lifted before?

Nobody keeps reporting you. They can't. I overturned the old report, and if this is the second, or from the sounds of it, third time it happens, you're talking with someone else behind the scenes who gets you the trophy unflagged incorrectly.

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, MMDE said:

CoD Classic level trophies can glitch, but it's like 1 or 2 throughout an entire campaign. I've seen like 1 or 2 cases out of several thousands that had 3 out of order. That's not 15 in a row and they start popping again at the very last trophy in the game. This game has no save file encryption, so they didn't really "hack". They just used a downloaded save.

Yup. If I recall correctly, CoD Classic didn't have a mission select and you had to rely on save files to progress in the story, the same thing was true for the PC version. However, the game is very generous and allows you to make a ton of saves no matter, I found that out when writing the guide for this game about seven years ago. Now for the PC Version, you could easily download a save file and place it into the games files and resume progress from there. I never attempted this with the PS3 version but I would assume it's the same method? The only way those trophies could pop out of order would be a glitch. The story trophies pop as soon as the mission is complete. From his list, it looks like several save files were used. You just can't jump around in the story like that. 

The proper order of the story is American MIssions - British Missions - Russian Missions- and then Hurtgen, Rocket and Berlin. I looked at his original trophy list. Unless a save file was used, there's no possible way for you to jump from Benouville France, all the way to Berlin. In addition, you got the Veteran trophy before obtaining the Russian Tank missions. Hurtgen and Rocket, which should have been done if you were on your second run of the game. Those trophies should not have popped after unless this is a serious trophy glitch but I don't believe that. I played this game enough times on my PC and PS3 to know how this game operates, but I could be mistaken if this really is a glitch. 

Edited by Terra

Posted (edited)

How do I forward my PM message to someone on here? 

I just woke up a few hours ago. Still reading. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

How do I forward my PM message to someone on here? 

I just woke up a few hours ago. Still reading. 

If you still have the original message thread in your personal inbox, you should just be able to add people to the conversation and they then should be able to take a walk down memory lane. 

Edited by PSXtreme_

13 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

If you still have the original message thread in your personal inbox, you should just be able to add people to the conversation and they then should be able to take a walk down memory lane. 

I sent it to MMDE. That my only one other than my Unreal Tournament 3. 

They are about 3 and 4 years old.