Jadeccc_

First post, let's see if it's the last

7 posts in this topic

Hello -- and greetings from Finland!

I've newly joined the site, with the main purpose of using the guides and the gaming sessions feature to help with trophy hunting. But I confess that, in spite of my charming personality, I don't have too many friends, so if I make any new ones through this site, that's great.

To be honest, I guess I'm not much of a trophy hunter / completionist (as my completion percentage can testify). I never buy games based on how difficult their trophies may or may not be, I just pick what I think I'll like. And I don't always usually have the patience to fully complete a game before moving on to the next one. Enjoying the games is the most important thing for me, but I do try to get all the trophies for the games that I play.

I like many different kinds of games... I don't want to start a discussion on whether or not video games are art, but at least in this regard I look at them like any (other) artform: my favorite games are those that appeal both to my emotions and my thoughts; games that make me both feel and think.

I'm in my thirties and got into video games already as a kid. So I've been playing for quite many years now (don't want to count) -- sometimes more actively, sometimes less. But PS4 is my first PlayStation.

In addition to gaming, my interests have to do with music, literature and sports.

Well now we ain't strangers anymore.

Welcome!

We have players of all types (from casual trophy hunters to trophy hoarders) so you'll fit in just fine. You don't have to be super into trophy hunting to have conversations with others on the site.

I 100% agree with your statement about having a game make you think and can move you emotionally. It's the reason why I think NieR Automata is one of the best games ever. The game really made me reflect on my own morals in life and to think what does it really mean to be alive. You gotta appreciate it when it's done well in this media.

Anyways, if you have any questions, just ask away! I'd be glad to help!

Welcome to the site!  You'll find quite an array of players that discuss topics from gaming to media and everything else.  I have a few games that I play for the sheer enjoyment and emotion:  Journey is probably my fav in that genre.  Enjoy the site!

Enjoy your stay!  Nice guides and game sessions here, plus some nice people.  

I'm also new and from Finland! ^_^

Greetings and welcome! I'm not a completionist either. The best part is you can choose if you want to go after trophies or not.  Don't worry about it and enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay and happy hunting :]