DLC complete pack delisted?

Varhur

32 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Can't find the DLC page anymore, searching for Burnout Paradise on PS Store gives only remastered version.

I think the whole lot of Burnout Paradise and its DLC (for PS3) have been delisted due to the game's servers closing on August 1st 2019 on PS3. I can't see them on the store either, I guess your only chance is to look for them from the PS Store app on your PS3, but I don't think it will work.

Edited by Adras_Nightmare

3 minutes ago, Adras_Nightmare said:

I think the whole lot of Burnout Paradise and its DLC (for PS3) have been delisted due to the game's servers closing on August 1st 2019 on PS3. I can't see them on the store either, I guess your only chance is to look for them from the PS Store app on your PS3, but I don't think it will work.

I already did, both on PC and mobile the only result from searching "Burnout Paradise" is it's remaster. Remaining links to the pack (like from psprices) gives the error.

1 minute ago, Sikutai said:

Of course it is delisted, because the PS 3 Servers will be or are already closed. Buy the PS 4 Version, it includes all DLCs for free.

There's whole month left though, they could wait with delisting until the servers are closed.

• Like 1

Just now, Sikutai said:

No, because customer will be scammed, are angry and will sue the Publisher. Thats logic.

No, because customer already knows that servers will be shutdown on set date and there's also singleplayer. Delisted games don't disappear from your console or download list.

39 minutes ago, Varhur said:

No, because customer already knows that servers will be shutdown on set date and there's also singleplayer. Delisted games don't disappear from your console or download list.

but people will complain they can't play online, its not like it never happen before.

2 hours ago, Varhur said:

Can't find the DLC page anymore, searching for Burnout Paradise on PS Store gives only remastered version.

Ok so I've noticed you're a completionist. What I don't understand why you would decided after 11 years Burnout has been out you want to play it knowing the servers are closing down. I mean its already July 5th. It's not only you but alot of gamers bitch and moan about servers closing down when the game's been around for 10 years. Especially when they've had it in their backlog for 5 or 6 years. So my question is why are you worried about it now that you had to create a thread about it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Ok so I've noticed you're a completionist. What I don't understand why you would decided after 11 years Burnout has been out you want to play it knowing the servers are closing down. I mean its already July 5th. It's not only you but alot of gamers bitch and moan about servers closing down when the game's been around for 10 years. Especially when they've had it in their backlog for 5 or 6 years. So my question is why are you worried about it now that you had to create a thread about it.

It's never too late to start ;). I also only unwrapped it when I read info about the servers closure, lol, having in mind that there was/is still enough time.
I think he is worried, since announced date for servers closure ≠ delisting of the title from PSN + maybe he was not sure if is not appearing only for him/his region in PSS.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Like Smashero said, never too late to start, especially when online stuff isn't difficult, this isn't U3 that requires months of boosting, i could've done Burnout in the matter of a week, but now i can't.

Also, i think you're misunderstanding something - asking why game suddenly disappeared from the store isn't "bitching" or "moaning", idk why you would even make that connection, i knew that the game will be delisted next month, i was even ready to buy DLC pack for full price. There weren't any new about delisting game, just that online will be shutdown, therefore i made a thread if it's regional problem or worldwide delisting (which it is).

And i don't have all the games on my radar, i don't want to jump from one online to another, don't expect me to know all the older PS3 games with online still running, i wasn't expecting to do TLoU so soon, but shutdown announcement pushed me to do it earlier, but i'm not complaining.

• Like 1

Game is going to shutdown and content has been delisted. I would honestly just recommend skipping the PS3 version altogether and doing the PS4 version whenever that's a possibility for you. I don't see any stacks on your profile and this game also isn't listed there yet, so I'm just gonna assume you aren't going to triple stack it like I did, therefore the impact for you will be very minimal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

It's never too late to start ;). I also only unwrapped it when I read info about the servers closure, lol, having in mind that there was/is still enough time.
I think he is worried, since announced date for servers closure ≠ delisting of the title from PSN + maybe he was not sure if is not appearing only for him/his region in PSS.

Yeah I know some folks are late too certain games and I've been guilty of that myself:giggle:. But this guys wants 100% looking at his profile and if he has OCD I wouldn't buy it. I had an amazing time on the PS3 and PS4 online. You'll enjoy it

Just now, TheYuriG said:

Game is going to shutdown and content has been delisted. I would honestly just recommend skipping the PS3 version altogether and doing the PS4 version whenever that's a possibility for you. I don't see any stacks on your profile and this game also isn't listed there yet, so I'm just gonna assume you aren't going to triple stack it like I did, therefore the impact for you will be very minimal.

I don't have PS4 for now, but from what i've heard, all DLC's come as a part of vanilla game, is that true?

4 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Like Smashero said, never too late to start, especially when online stuff isn't difficult, this isn't U3 that requires months of boosting, i could've done Burnout in the matter of a week, but now i can't.

Also, i think you're misunderstanding something - asking why game suddenly disappeared from the store isn't "bitching" or "moaning", idk why you would even make that connection, i knew that the game will be delisted next month, i was even ready to buy DLC pack for full price. There weren't any new about delisting game, just that online will be shutdown, therefore i made a thread if it's regional problem or worldwide delisting (which it is).

And i don't have all the games on my radar, i don't want to jump from one online to another, don't expect me to know all the older PS3 games with online still running, i wasn't expecting to do TLoU so soon, but shutdown announcement pushed me to do it earlier, but i'm not complaining.

Apologizes on my part. I totally misunderstood you

• Like 1

Just now, DF007gamer said:

Yeah I know some folks are late too certain games and I've been guilty of that myself:giggle:. But this guys wants 100% looking at his profile and if he has OCD I wouldn't buy it. I had an amazing time on the PS3 and PS4 online. You'll enjoy it

Well, at least remaster isn't going anywhere for now. But damn, i'm disappointed a bit.

2 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Apologizes on my part. I totally misunderstood you

It's good, dw

Just now, Varhur said:

Well, at least remaster isn't going anywhere for now. But damn, i'm disappointed a bit.

I played the PS3 a long time after I got the platinum. I usually don't continue with a game after I got the plat but the Burnout online community was awesome. Strangely I found more activity on the PS3 online then the PS4. 

8 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I don't have PS4 for now, but from what i've heard, all DLC's come as a part of vanilla game, is that true?

Yeah, all content is there from a base purchase. Game just plays better and looks better overall. You will have a better experience there.

Edited by TheYuriG

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Yeah, all content is there from a base purchase. Game just plays better and looks better overall. You will a better experience there.

Used physical copies also have all DLC's in it?

All of the different retail and digital versions of this game, have their own save files so aren't backwards compatible each other. Also note that there are no retail Complete Editions because all of them are missing 1 or more DLCs, thus the Digital Complete Edition is the one to get.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.