DLC complete pack delisted?

Varhur

one could do the online stuff for the plat within a day. not so much for the other stuff could take a couple days and a knowledgeable group for the timed challenges (the bike lobby trophy can be really rough) because of the 8 player requirement and if one person leaves it reset the counter.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

What I don't understand why you would decided after 11 years Burnout has been out you want to play it knowing the servers are closing down. I mean its already July 5th. It's not only you but alot of gamers bitch and moan about servers closing down when the game's been around for 10 years. Especially when they've had it in their backlog for 5 or 6 years. So my question is why are you worried about it now that you had to create a thread about it. (you forgot your question mark -- Lakota)

What I don't understand is why you would nag on the poor guy. I mean it's already July 5th. It's not just you though, as plenty of other gamers love ragging on and bitching at others who merely ask simple questions on this site. So my question is why are you worried about what someone else does with their own money that you had to waste both their time and mine by coming into a thread to talk down to them for no apparent reason?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Winterglemm said:

i didn't even know there was a complete pack...man

it saves alot of time. it's all the DLC plus shortcut to get all the cars (would have to complete stuff to unlock various cars).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLakota said:

What I don't understand is why you would nag on the poor guy. I mean it's already July 5th. It's not just you though, as plenty of other gamers love ragging on and bitching at others who merely ask simple questions on this site. So my question is why are you worried about what someone else does with their own money that you had to waste both their time and mine by coming into a thread to talk down to them for no apparent reason?

I've already apologized to the guy. 

What I don't understand is folks like you and there's lots that come waste everyones time with irrelevant comments that totally go off topic. You the one thats "ragging and bitching" and who said you must "waste you time" by clicking on and replying to my comment. With that I won't reply to you because it's obvious you not worth it and it will just became a sling poop contest which I see you love doing on this site. So stop going onto threads and making the topic go off topic. Pfffff. I mean it's already the July 6th:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

It's a wonderful thing when people can admit they're acting like assholes on the Internet. Congrats!

2 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

With that I won't reply to you because it's obvious you not worth it and it will just became a sling poop contest which I see you love doing on this site. So stop going onto threads and making the topic go off topic. Pfffff. I mean it's already the July 6th:rolleyes:

Claims won't reply to me. Proceeds to reply to me. Checkmate Lakota :(

6 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

What I don't understand is folks like you and there's lots that come waste everyones time with irrelevant comments that totally go off topic. You the one thats "ragging and bitching" and who said you must "waste you time" by clicking on and replying to my comment. With that I won't reply to you because it's obvious you not worth it and it will just became a sling poop contest which I see you love doing on this site. So stop going onto threads and making the topic go off topic. Pfffff. I mean it's already the July 6th:rolleyes:

Well, you acted like a dick before apologizing and Lakota just pointed that out, i don't see a problem with that, they just missed your apology but still have a point. But enough of that, be friends, damn it.

• Like 1

I was lucky then, I bought the DLC pack when I knew servers were shutting down instead of waiting until I was starting the game. That's a valuable thing to know for future server shutdowns! Only thing is - with so many people not being able to purchase the DLC it makes boosting sessions harder to create...

• 3 weeks later...

Ohh nooo. Cant believe I missed the announcement about the shutdown :/ 

I got the platin nine years ago, but sadly I didnt get all the dlcs achievement... I rly want to do the 100%

Isnt there any key/ code in sell? Or which dlc does the complete edition include?