New Challenge "SURVIVE"

Nitemares-----

It's up and running now. 

Against Marauders in a cemetery, so far it seems way easier than the infinite Horde.

Sub-Challenges for bronze are:

Kill 50 Marauders

Stealth Kill 2 Marauders

Kill 10 Marauders With A Melee Weapon

Get 25 Headshots

Edited by Nitemares-----

Just now, Fr_0zt said:

How exactly do we get to gold tho, how do we keep the combo going?

I'm stuck at 24K.

I think you should try to get as much sub challenges as you can. As far as I have seen, headshots gave the most points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wenzeldale said:

I think you should try to get as much sub challenges as you can. As far as I have seen, headshots gave the most points.

This is it.  Got in on my first attempt with this tip, thanks! ??

Video of my run soon.

• Like 1

Just got gold in this challenge with 33,516. I got gold in sub-challenges shots fired and relentless while I earned silver in brutality and silent night. There are large square-shaped crypts and I basically would circle these while looking for angles on headshots. They provide good cover as well. Specifically, there is one in a back corner that I used almost exclusively. In addition, if you leave the mission area you are automatically done, your points are not given to you so a warning for everyone here. I focused on headshots first, then melee and stealth but I suppose the reverse order would be best because the enemies are easier on earlier waves. At least this was easier than the first challenge. I've gotten both overall golds so far.

Edited by escoletsgo69
  • Like 2

Well I finished this Challenge with a Gold Score of 34,369 - Global Rank as of now 86, along with all Gold Sub-Challenges. I had the 1%ER Ring to Level 2, which is +50% Aim Precision, which I think is most important for the headshots.

It's really not hard and way more fun than Surrounded, just run away to cover and just knock off headshots, I've gotten so good at them, it's 2nd nature. Before I had a score of just under 32,000 and I guess I killed everyone and game ended, did it again for headshots main priority and I got it. When I did my Gold run just now, I had all Gold Sub-Challenges, except Melee Kills for a Silver. Now I have Gold in both Challenges and Gold in all 8 Sub-Challenges.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Wenzeldale said:

Knifing gives the most points, I just end up knifing the whole game.

Knife/Weapon Kills = 175 Points. 

Headshots = 150 Points

Normal Kills/Stealth Kills = 100 Points. 

Rings I used for this challenge were Joker (Sliding picks up items within a certain distance from you.) Reaper (When you’re near death and your health bar is flashing, your next few melee attacks are insta-kills.)

Use 1%ER or Bullets if you’re not good with knifing. 

When they’re in a cluster use a grenade/pipe bomb for a good 5x-6x when they’re in a big group. Knife whenever you can, the A.I are really stupid In this so you are able to weave around the graveyard. I’ve recorded a few instances where they’ve lost me while looking at me. 

Gold Sub-Challenges: 

Kill 100 Marauders

Stealth Kill 6 Marauders

Kill 30 Marauders with a Melee Weapon

Get 75 Headshots

You don’t have to worry about time or getting a huge multiplier like Horde Mode. 

Just knife whenever it’s safe to do so and always press O at the right time. Hope I helped! 

Edited by Anxiety
Added more information for people!

24 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

Knifing gives the most points, I just end up knifing the whole game.

Knife/Weapon Kills = 175 Points. 

Headshots = 150 Points

Normal Kills/Stealth Kills = 100 Points. 

Rings I used for this challenge were Joker (Sliding picks up items within a certain distance from you.) Reaper (When you’re near death and your health bar is flashing, your next few melee attacks are insta-kills.)

Use 1%ER or Bullets if you’re not good with knifing. 

When they’re in a cluster use a grenade/pipe bomb for a good 5x-6x when they’re in a big group. Knife whenever you can, the A.I are really stupid In this so you are able to weave around the graveyard. I’ve recorded a few instances where they’ve lost me while looking at me. 

Gold Sub-Challenges: 

Kill 100 Marauders

Stealth Kill 6 Marauders

Kill 30 Marauders with a Melee Weapon

Get 75 Headshots

You don’t have to worry about time or getting a huge multiplier like Horde Mode. 

Just knife whenever it’s safe to do so and always press O at the right time. Hope I helped! 

What was your final score with Melee Priority? 

It's also good to knock out at least stealth also, cause you get a few thousand points for 6 stealth, getting to gold. I agree, the AI is really stupid, I stealth killed someone while his buddy just watched and let me stealth kill him right after. Same goes with headshots, they just stand there while watching you pick them off. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

What was your final score with Melee Priority? 

It's also good to knock out at least stealth also, cause you get a few thousand points for 6 stealth, getting to gold. I agree, the AI is really stupid, I stealth killed someone while his buddy just watched and let me stealth kill him right after. Same goes with headshots, they just stand there while watching you pick them off. 

Haven’t done a strictly “only knife” run. Just been goofing around. Will try and get on tomorrow and do a knife only run and see if I can’t record it. 

• Like 1

I finally achieved what I've been trying to do, get every Sub-Challenge and complete it by killing everyone, because you get the bonuses for completing all of them. You can only screw up twice, because there's 102 enemies before you win, everything must be headshots or melee kills, plus remember the 6 stealth kills gives you melee kills also, 2 can be any kill of your choice. You have to do it that way, I don't see any other way to get a score of 37,000 than what others got on the global board (highest is 38,439), by stringing headshots all the time or melee kills, my most was 5X Multiplier with headshots. You also get a small bonus for completing it.

My final score was 37,016

Global as of now is 91

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 3

I have gold in both challenges and all sub-challenges. If the next challenge is a race, then at least I’ll have money for the bike. I’m not making any promises, though. I also think Deacon will be a buyable character even though he started out as the default.

• Like 2