New Challenge "SURVIVE"

Nitemares-----

14 hours ago, JungleCat20 said:

I have gold in both challenges and all sub-challenges. If the next challenge is a race, then at least I’ll have money for the bike. I’m not making any promises, though. I also think Deacon will be a buyable character even though he started out as the default.

If he is, it will be from the flashbacks, younger and thinner. I think Sarah will also be one, probably one of the last ones for Level 6.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 10:28 AM, sealightbreeze said:

Any pointers on getting the 999 freaker ears

The way I did it was run around as usual killing, but just do it in a circle path for a certain route. Then you can collect the ears when you come across the bodies, you don't have to worry about getting a high score.

After a bit, you should run to the roof with full ammo capacity, just take your time shooting Freakers, you can use half your items if they're all bunched up. When you're close to running out of ammo, jump off the opposite end and gather ammo. While doing this, kill Freakers so your timer will go up, collect Ears on the ground that you missed before the roof, then use barrels for explosions (should be the ones near the gas station near the bike since there's several). Get ammo to full capacity and run to the roof again, before doing that, you should be getting all the ears automatically in front of the roof.

When on the roof again, do the same thing and use the rest of the items and killing Freakers. When close to running out of ammo, repeat again, but this time collect the Ears from the explosions, collect ammo to full capacity again and run to the roof, getting Ears automatically in front, then get on the roof, repeat if needed.

You should have close to 999 Ears, if not just run around after the last roof time and collect ears. I did this my first try, it's the easiest way in my opinion, without having to deal with being overrun.

Edit: it seems the roof trick was patched in today's update, maybe don't update till you achieve it to see if it will work still.

Edited by Nitemares-----

Got the gold for this challenge today on my first try, only got silver for headshots with 72 really close to the gold. Scored just under 35k.

This challenge is easy and that comes from someone that has bad aim, i cant even imagine how it is for someone that is actually good at it.

As with the bike challenge this one also end up highlighting how flawed this game can be, this time is the AI. The enemies come really close together and just stand there not shoting or moving, you can literally take 5+ seconds to aim for headshots and dont take any punishment for it. When the AI actually works, spreading out and using their numbers to flank you and force you to reposition then it can get hard-ish, their aim is stormtrooper level of bad.

Its a fun challenge, not even close to how infuriating the bike one is.

Edited by Montyzu

2 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I am still stuck on the ears. They do not seem to be a lot of them. I have been running around in crazy circles over and over. But there does not seem to be 999

You have to kill over 999+ Zombies to get this challenge. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Not every zombie drops the ears though. I thought you get them by running over the dead zombies and picking them up? 

You do, but if you see on your minimap when you kill a Freaker a small X will appear on the screen, they’re the ears. 

Im assuming you’re having a spawning problem with the ears because of the vast amount of things on screen. It’s just weird cause I’ve killed a pile of zombies before and picked up over 300+ at one time.