What's your Birthplat?

Bos10George

My birthplat is COD: WW2, got it in 19th May last year at 19:19pm. Reach first prestige in mp was my last trophy and I realized the date and time, so I waited a few minutes and talked to the General and popped the platinum, one of my favourite call of duty games.

Edit: Even though I didn't made The Witcher 3 a birthplat, it is with great honor to say that my favourite game released in my birthday :P.

Edited by PhantomBlade19

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, one day after my birthday.

Don’t remember much about the game except it was a quick and easy plat and relatively fun.  I remember it had quite a few videos from old days, nostalgia.

I unlocked two plats on my birthday in 2017 :D

#149 36 Fragments of Midnight at 2 am.

#150 Battlefield Bad Company at 6 pm

Battlefield is closer to the time of my birth. And i kept Bf prepared for other two months to make it this awesome milestone. Even if i didn't like it much it's one of my hardest and rarest plats...

If this is about the last birthday then it's #217 God of War Ghost of Sparta, two days after my birthday. Easy game but Kratos is on a killing streak through greek mythology so it's great :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Mine was Fallout 3 Plat last year one week after my birthday. Bittersweet sensation on this one. It was the 1st plat from this account and I loved the game in general. However, I was reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally sick of the bugs... ?

Despite the huge number of platinums I own, I only have one Birthplat:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4)

1L8a17d0.png

If you're getting a platinum trophy on your birthday, I'd say Skyrim is a pretty great one to unlock on your own special day. ;)

I know this is going to sound stick-in-the-muddish, but just a gentle reminder that you may be sharing more of your personal information than you care to by posting this information.

Not trying to be a drag, just be careful with your personal info online.

i seem to always miss platinum's on my birthday's or holidays. i was thinking about buying a quicky platinum for my birthday last month, but i didn't end up using my PS4 that day i don't think. if i did use it that day it would have been really quick lol.