What's your Birthplat?

Bos10George

Nice, I think I'm not the only one who likes to get trophies at special dates. I got a lot of trophies on my birthday so far, but no platinum.

The closest so far is the Hitman Absolution platinum, 2018, 19 days after my birthday. It was my first platinum as well.

But now when I'm thinking of it, next year, my birthday is on saturday. My most favorite day for trophy hunting! :)

• Like 1

Since OT was asking about Platinum Trophy ON or SLIGHTLY AFTER birthday I don't understand people writing which plats they got BEFORE or A WEEK AFTER it.. (Just my honest opinion).

Plat after your child was born? That is awesome.. in an awkward way.. but also some kind of celebration :).

Anyways: My "real" birthday plat is Darksiders: Warmastered Edition >> https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5586-darksiders-warmastered-edition/Geridian

- I knew before that there was no party going for me this time, so: Guess you can say that it was planed.

Edited by Geridian
  • Like 1

Back in 2013, I pulled a plat-trick on my birthday that included Deadpool, Duke Nukem Forever, and Dante's Inferno. It was planned with only like one trophy left in each, but still fun.

Edit: Oh yeah and back on my 2017 birthday I got Crash 2 platinumed, which I don't believe I planned but who knows.

Edited by digitalman123
  • Like 1

My birthday is in 3 weeks at the end of July, but last year it was Nier Automata Final Words platinum in August

In 2017, it was FFXV, which I earned 3 days after my birthday.

2016 was Lightning Returns at the start of August which was my only plat in that year.

In 2015, I had not plats after my birthday until LR the following year in Aug, the latest was Tales of Xillia, which i got just 2 days before my birthday. 2014 was Tales of Graces F

This year, it will either be Nil Admirai on the vita, or Diabolik Lovers Grand Edition on the ps4. I'm playing both at the same time, so whichever I finish first.