Great Map locations

Vive_ut_vivas

Wanted to start this thread to share locations:

The location I used the most: 

2N21W Deep crater with I think 95% buildarea, craters and little mountains which are easily flattened. (great resources as well on this location nearly all 4s)

Anyone got tips on a location for The Positronic Man? Also in need of a location where The Empath Breakthrough might spawn for the 2 Unique traits. (Will test the following location I found 0N174E)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/07/2019 at 1:23 AM, bluestylz27 said:

Try 28N10W.

I have been dipping in and out of this game for two days looking for this breakthrough (guessing around 50 maps in total, maybe more). I've tried that map in particular several times without success.

What a POS, this breakthrough is.

On 05/08/2019 at 8:36 AM, Vive_ut_vivas said:

@GarryKE Which sponsor did you play with I played with Paradox they reveal more anomalies on a map which can give research or other items.

I found the breaktrough required for this trophy using deep scanning, forgot which sector.

Mostly I use the International. Did you use those coords with the Paradox sponsor to find it?

I gave up trying to find it after my third day of searching. I even posted on Paradox's forums, to no response, after going over all of my PS+ backed up saves, checking all maps and expeditions. But I can give it one more go before I get rid of the game.

Edited by GarryKE

23 hours ago, GarryKE said:

Mostly I use the International. Did you use those coords with the Paradox sponsor to find it?

I gave up trying to find it after my third day of searching. I even posted on Paradox's forums, to no response, after going over all of my PS+ backed up saves, checking all maps and expeditions. But I can give it one more go before I get rid of the game.

Yes used 28N10W with Paradox as sponsor but have seen others with different sponsors that also found the breakthrough.

Do know it is random, you might have it or not.

You could go with International (more funding) then try and scan and deep scan building the sattelite gives a few more anomalies.

So far most of the anomalies that where additionally given by Paradox have been research boost.(75%)

Edited by Vive_ut_vivas

On 07/08/2019 at 8:28 AM, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Yes used 28N10W

It's another no. There has to be more to it than simply "randomness". Unfortunately nobody has gotten the trophy for a few weeks. I'm wondering if that's going to be the case from now on.

Thanks anyway :)

Edited by GarryKE

• 8 months later...

If still relevant, then here is the information from the russian Stratege. On reaching "The Positronic Man" - 9N° 176E° sector E9 or F9. On reaching "Immortality of a Kind" - 11°U 158°E sector F4. Good luck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22/04/2020 at 11:36 AM, MeJloman said:

If still relevant, then here is the information from the russian Stratege. On reaching "The Positronic Man" - 9N° 176E° sector E9 or F9. On reaching "Immortality of a Kind" - 11°U 158°E sector F4. Good luck.

You have finally put an end to 8 months of searching :D

For anybody else that's wondering about this, I found it in or around Sector F8 on the coords above (9N, 176E).

Edited by GarryKE

• 1 month later...

On 28.05.2020 at 11:46 PM, GarryKE said:

You have finally put an end to 8 months of searching 

For anybody else that's wondering about this, I found it in or around Sector F8 on the coords above (9N, 176E).

Congratulations!! I'm glad to help (=

Edited by MeJloman
  • Like 1