Bullet pen glitch?

All the R6 stat tracking sites tell me I have 12 penetration kills in casual/ranked, but no trophy. Do you have to get all the bullet pen, nitro cell, etc kills AFTER the trophy change? Did nothing carry over? Anyone else have this? 

3 hours ago, Khaos004 said:

All the R6 stat tracking sites tell me I have 12 penetration kills in casual/ranked, but no trophy. Do you have to get all the bullet pen, nitro cell, etc kills AFTER the trophy change? Did nothing carry over? Anyone else have this? 

Yes you have to get 10 more Bullet pen kills now. I had 11 already too and it didn't unlock on the 12th. Same goes for the 5 flawless ranked matches trophy.

• 8 months later...

Just to add something that would help someone that wants to try this trophy ?

If you struggle at this game, try to get used to the woodenwalls .

make some holes in them and pray for some good chances . You can do this on any map on multiplayer . I was just camping for the right moment and got the trophy because im not very good in shooters. The counter starts counting from zero after the big update that happened even if you had some kills over wall pentration . Keep an eye on your profile like it was mentioned in our posts here  ?

Greetings from Germany with love my Hunterfriends ?

Edited by GolbezaDQM
  • Like 1