Keefie_G

Vita game suggestions?

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I recently purchased a Vita and I was wondering what games I should play. If you could help me out by listing some below, I'd greatly appreciate it. I love my Vita so far by the way.

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Thanks,  I'll check it out now.

Posted (edited)

Some good vita games are

Killzone Mercenary

Persona 4: Golden

Gravity Rush

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Tbh I don't play on my vita much, but these are games I've played and really enjoyed.

Ironloss.png

Edited by Ironloss

The 3 Drinkbox Studios games; Guacamelee, Severed and When Mutant Blobs Attack are essentials if you haven't already played them.

God, you're best bet are those Triple A big title games, such as :

Resistance Burning Skies

Assassins Creed Liberation 

Rayman Origins and Legends 

Black Ops Declassified (although most people say it's shit) 

And obviously the aforementioned Killzone Mercenary and Uncharted Golden Abyss. 

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (aka Everybody's Golf in Europe). Fun and challenging gameplay. A relaxing feel-good game with a sprinkle of humor.

I see you have Persona 4: Golden already, so in addition to that, I suggest:

Gravity Rush

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Freedom Wars

Soul Sacrifice

Stardew Valley

Guacamelee

Severed

Salt & Sanctuary

Killzone: Mercenaries

persona 4 golden

tales of hearts r

odin sphere Leifthrasir

Ys VIII

FFX/X-2 HD

World of Final Fantasy

Uncharted

Gravity Rush

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Tokyo Xanadu

Psycho Pass

Atelier Sophie, Atelier Arland trilogy

Danganronpa games

Posted (edited)

The other people suggested you great games, so I'll give you my little list:

• Yomawari: Night Alone and Yomawari: Midnight Shadows, two great survival horror games;
  • together with Ys VIII (it has less contents compared to the PS4 version, but it's always a great game! :awesome:) I add also Ys: Memories of Celceta and Ys Origin (but the Ps Vita version has frame rate drops during boss battles, so it makes it annoying if you are learning the boss pattern. But it's cross buy with the PS4 version, despite isn't written in the store);
  • Atelier: together with the Arland trilogy and Sophie there is also the Dusk trilogy (Ayesha plus, Escha & Logy plus, Shallie plus);
  • Iconoclasts: a very fun Metroid game (but it's also sad 😥). And it's cross buy with the PS4 version. 😉 I suggest also Limbo;
  • Neptunia games: they are fun and are about a console war parody;
  • Jak & Daxter trilogy;
  • LEGO games: they are short, fun and most of them are cheap!
Edited by Phoenix_argentea

Timespinner, Super Meat Boy, Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac, Rogue Legacy, Ys series, Chasm, Gucamelee, Severed, Rayman, Toukiden, Soul Sacrifice, Dragon's Crown, Freedom Wars, Chaos Child, Steins Gate, Danganronpa, Project Diva, Superbeat Xonic, Cosmic Star Heroine, Va-11-Halla, and Hotline Miami are some of my favorites on Vita.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:09 AM, Ironloss said:

Some good vita games are

Killzone Mercenary

Persona 4: Golden

Gravity Rush

I second this. I haven't played Uncharted, yet, but the others are amazing games for the Vita.

Posted (edited)

Some of the games I've had a lot of fun with on Vita are

The list goes on and on, most of these games are also available for PS4, in my opinion they just play

better on the Vita. (I tried to pick some different games instead of the obvious ones)

Edited by neospoon

The Zero Escape games are pretty fun.  We've gotten both Virtue's Last Reward (now part of The Nonary Games bundle) and Zero Time Dilemma for free on PS+ in the recent past.  Bard's Gold is a fun platformer.  Batman: Arkham Origins was a fun and interesting take on the current Arkham games.  Touch My Katamari is fun if you like those games.  Most all of the AAA titles are solid and have been listed multiple times above, as well as many of the gems like Gravity Rush.  The ports are pretty solid too like God of War and Final Fantasy X/X-2 (I did like the X-Com port however it was pretty rough at times).  Overall very happy with my Vita, had it since around 2013.

Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush for sure. Don't play Gravity Rush 1 if you've already played 2 though, because once you go 2 there's no going back.