Vita game suggestions?

Keefie_G

Some good vita games are

Killzone Mercenary

Persona 4: Golden

Gravity Rush

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Tbh I don't play on my vita much, but these are games I've played and really enjoyed.

Ironloss.png

Edited by Ironloss
  • Like 3

God, you're best bet are those Triple A big title games, such as :

Resistance Burning Skies

Assassins Creed Liberation 

Rayman Origins and Legends 

Black Ops Declassified (although most people say it's shit) 

And obviously the aforementioned Killzone Mercenary and Uncharted Golden Abyss. 

• Like 2

persona 4 golden

tales of hearts r

odin sphere Leifthrasir

Ys VIII

FFX/X-2 HD

World of Final Fantasy

Uncharted

Gravity Rush

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Tokyo Xanadu

Psycho Pass

Atelier Sophie, Atelier Arland trilogy

Danganronpa games

• Like 2

The other people suggested you great games, so I'll give you my little list:

• Yomawari: Night Alone and Yomawari: Midnight Shadows, two great survival horror games;
  • together with Ys VIII (it has less contents compared to the PS4 version, but it's always a great game! :awesome:) I add also Ys: Memories of Celceta and Ys Origin (but the Ps Vita version has frame rate drops during boss battles, so it makes it annoying if you are learning the boss pattern. But it's cross buy with the PS4 version, despite isn't written in the store);
  • Atelier: together with the Arland trilogy and Sophie there is also the Dusk trilogy (Ayesha plus, Escha & Logy plus, Shallie plus);
  • Iconoclasts: a very fun Metroid game (but it's also sad ?). And it's cross buy with the PS4 version. ? I suggest also Limbo;
  • Neptunia games: they are fun and are about a console war parody;
  • Jak & Daxter trilogy;
  • LEGO games: they are short, fun and most of them are cheap!
Edited by Phoenix_argentea
  • Like 1

Timespinner, Super Meat Boy, Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac, Rogue Legacy, Ys series, Chasm, Gucamelee, Severed, Rayman, Toukiden, Soul Sacrifice, Dragon's Crown, Freedom Wars, Chaos Child, Steins Gate, Danganronpa, Project Diva, Superbeat Xonic, Cosmic Star Heroine, Va-11-Halla, and Hotline Miami are some of my favorites on Vita.

• Like 2

Some of the games I've had a lot of fun with on Vita are

The list goes on and on, most of these games are also available for PS4, in my opinion they just play

better on the Vita. (I tried to pick some different games instead of the obvious ones)

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 1

The Zero Escape games are pretty fun.  We've gotten both Virtue's Last Reward (now part of The Nonary Games bundle) and Zero Time Dilemma for free on PS+ in the recent past.  Bard's Gold is a fun platformer.  Batman: Arkham Origins was a fun and interesting take on the current Arkham games.  Touch My Katamari is fun if you like those games.  Most all of the AAA titles are solid and have been listed multiple times above, as well as many of the gems like Gravity Rush.  The ports are pretty solid too like God of War and Final Fantasy X/X-2 (I did like the X-Com port however it was pretty rough at times).  Overall very happy with my Vita, had it since around 2013.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Has somebody mentioned the Senran Kagura titles? Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus sometimes have tanky frame rates, but are good fun. Plus they won't be made this way again on Sony systems (see the multiple censorship threads.)

Valkyrie Overdrive Bhikunni is good also.