Competition for FIFA?

1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

Sell a black quality player

Related image

I don't know about that chief, doesn't seem quite right.

I mean maybe they could have used another colour to indicate :awesome:

Since all of these trophies "doesn't seems quite right" upgrade to black; all staff black quality.

1 hour ago, TribalRivals said:

Well this was unexpected, hasn't been a manager game on console since the ps2 era. Im buying it, although would be better if championship manager came out on ps4.

LMA Manager was released on Xbox 360.

On 06/07/2019 at 3:01 PM, nicosart said:

On PS Vita, there was also Football Manager Classic 2014 ( https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2545-fmc-2014 ) but that was really grindy...

I don't know this game, New Star Manager, but it can be interesting, these games are so uncommon on console.

I forgot about that one.

Reason they are not common is because they are not big sellers worldwide.

Available in the UK store now.

Hyped it’s got a platinum as I love the game on my phone.

Score from your own half & direct from a corner look very luck based to me (although I’ve done the corner one on my phone version).

As for the grind, I’m 2 days play time on the phone and haven’t built up enough to get black star players (bronze,silver,gold,black), so expect this to be a lengthy plat. :)

8 minutes ago, Dino_Roar said:

Available in the UK store now.

Hyped it’s got a platinum as I love the game on my phone.

Score from your own half & direct from a corner look very luck based to me (although I’ve done the corner one on my phone version).

As for the grind, I’m 2 days play time on the phone and haven’t built up enough to get black star players (bronze,silver,gold,black), so expect this to be a lengthy plat. :)

Nice! Although I think it will be a little faster than the phone version because it doesn’t have micro transactions 

How did you do the corner ? Where do you hit the ball ? Where do you aim ?

On 09/07/2019 at 8:13 AM, Dino_Roar said:

Edited by HopDreama
Spell