Competition for FIFA?

On 11/07/2019 at 1:19 PM, HopDreama said:

How did you do the corner ? Where do you hit the ball ? Where do you aim ?

It’s easier to try when you’ve played for a while and got better players that can curl the ball more.

IIRC the keeper tried to catch, but it came off him and went in.

Its the “Score from your own half” that concerns me, but I’m pleased a few people have done it already. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

It’s easier to try when you’ve played for a while and got better players that can curl the ball more.

IIRC the keeper tried to catch, but it came off him and went in.

Its the “Score from your own half” that concerns me, but I’m pleased a few people have done it already. 

Found it way easier, got it on my first try 

10 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

I scores from a corner and it said 61 yards out but didnt seem to get it. Seems doable though.

Thanks

Edited by HopDreama

11 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

What did you do to score from half way? You got a clip?

The game just put me in my half, and then I just run and made some passes and score a goal, like any action.

i was on high speed for the rhythm of the game and "counter" maybe the odds of starting in your half is higher like that.

no, unfortunately I don’t have a clip

1 hour ago, HopDreama said:

The game just put me in my half, and then I just run and made some passes and score a goal, like any action.

i was on high speed for the rhythm of the game and "counter" maybe the odds of starting in your half is higher like that.

Did you use good players? Did the goalkeeper fumble it or?

8 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

What did you do to score from half way? You got a clip?

7 hours ago, HopDreama said:

@HopDreama - Are you saying that you didn't shoot and score from your own half to achieve?

By the description of the trophy it leads me to believe that it has to be a shot from your own half, but with what you have written it seems you may have got it from starting an attack from your own half....? Most of my attacks are from my own half, as I play "counter" too, but I am yet to achieve this way.

11 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

Did you use good players? Did the goalkeeper fumble it or?

No good players, it was on my first season. I play in France, the 3rd league so goalkeeper is not really good lol

5 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

@HopDreama - Are you saying that you didn't shoot and score from your own half to achieve?

By the description of the trophy it leads me to believe that it has to be a shot from your own half, but with what you have written it seems you may have got it from starting an attack from your own half....? Most of my attacks are from my own half, as I play "counter" too, but I am yet to achieve this way.

Yes that’s what I’m sayin I didn’t shoot from my half, only start an attack from my half and then score a goal