Question regarding DLC

PatinumNumemon

31 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

This might be a kinda pointless question, but does the season pass cover all the DLC trophy lists? Just wanting to find out so I know exactly what to buy for when I go for 100%.

Yes and no. The full game and season pass will give you access to all trophies in the main game list, but there are also DLCs that aren't included in the season pass that give you trophies in the Driveclub Bikes list. See here for some more info.

1 hour ago, mekktor said:

Yes and no. The full game and season pass will give you access to all trophies in the main game list, but there are also DLCs that aren't included in the season pass that give you trophies in the Driveclub Bikes list. See here for some more info.

Wait, so if i buy the physical copy of Driveclub it also comes with the second game? I was only planning on getting 100% to Driveclub but if it comes with the Bikes game I will take it lol

Word of warning, don't buy DriveClub Bikes if you have no intention of getting its own DLC (not included in the Season Pass). The game will detect it and force you to play a game of Bikes, autoearning you a trophy and making you stuck with that trophy list. That first race is impossible to skip or exit out of no matter what you do.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Word of warning, don't buy DriveClub Bikes if you have no intention of getting its own DLC (not included in the Season Pass). The game will detect it and force you to play a game of Bikes, autoearning you a trophy and making you stuck with that trophy list. That first race is impossible to skip or exit out of no matter what you do.

Not everyone cares about percentages. 

3 hours ago, PatinumNumemon said:

This might be a kinda pointless question, but does the season pass cover all the DLC trophy lists? Just wanting to find out so I know exactly what to buy for when I go for 100%.

There is loads of threads on this... Season pass give you access to all paid DLC, the rest is free either in the updates or on the store.

Edited by GUDGER666

Driveclub + Driveclub Season Pass nets you 100% in Driveclub.

Driveclub Bikes (can be bought as standalone, cheaper if you already have driveclub) + all 3 bike dlcs described above will net you 100% in DC Bikes.

Then theres DC VR but yeah... Driveclub+season pass is great value for money, everything just feels a bit more of the same.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ghobimon said:

Driveclub + Driveclub Season Pass nets you 100% in Driveclub.

Driveclub Bikes (can be bought as standalone, cheaper if you already have driveclub) + all 3 bike dlcs described above will net you 100% in DC Bikes.

Then theres DC VR but yeah... Driveclub+season pass is great value for money, everything just feels a bit more of the same.

Pretty much this right here. Plus there’s a free DLC bike that’ll enable you to play the bikes races if I’m correct. If someone can confirm or not if this is accurate I’d really appreciate it. 

19 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Pretty much this right here. Plus there’s a free DLC bike that’ll enable you to play the bikes races if I’m correct. If someone can confirm or not if this is accurate I’d really appreciate it. 

Indeed, its the RS4 something something, just a free bike. It's actually part of the fastest method to get some accolades to lvl 6.

• Like 1

This is all really useful information! I will heed this advice when my game comes in the mail soon and I acquire the season pass. After I play it for a minute I will determine whether or not I will get the Bikes expansion. I mainly care about the main game, and it will be dependent on whether or not I actually enjoy the game for if I decide to get the expansion. I have not played racing games in a minute but I have enjoyed watching them when I was little and this will be my first time actually devoting time to a racing game. Also, I do care about the percentage lol, especially with this game. I have repeated this in other threads, but I am on a quest to 100% all PlayStation Hits titles, and Driveclub is one of them. Wish me luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Instead of making a new thread I will ask here.

I have driveclub and driveclub bikes along with all their dlc with the only exception of driveclub dlc 2 and 3.I read that those two are free and included in an update.Then I read that they are included only for the NA version(I'm EU).Is that true?Also I can't add them to my download list from the psn store.Do I have to launch the game and add them from the in-game store?