30 Second Trial Help

ShadowGandalf

I'm having trouble with the 30 second trial trophy, in that I can't play the 30 second trial. When I choose it, it says getting data, followed shortly by 'An error has occurred (8002A1A7)'.

When I choose ranking attack this don't happen. What's the problem?

(I read on the ps3t.org trophy guide that deleting my friends list might solve it, but it sounds rather drastic)

No, the point of 30sec trial is to compete against your friends... I dunno if you CAN play it offline.

But anyway.. problem solved. I didn't delete my friends list, but I did shave it down. If your reading this and you were one of the friends I deleted, feel free to re-add me. The deletion wasn't personal. It was trophy related.

• 5 months later...

No, the point of 30sec trial is to compete against your friends... I dunno if you CAN play it offline.

But anyway.. problem solved. I didn't delete my friends list, but I did shave it down. If your reading this and you were one of the friends I deleted, feel free to re-add me. The deletion wasn't personal. It was trophy related.

I've also ran into this problem, started deleting people but still no luck. Do you know roughly what number you brought your list down to?

I dunno, i didn't keep count... plus, this was about 6 months ago. The best you can do is keep trimming until it works. Sorry I can't be more help.

I ended up having to delete almost my entire friends list but it eventually worked, so much effort for probably the easiest trophy in the game.

Thanks for the advice. :]