trophy bugs

Atom1cMoose

hello everyone, it seems that the military vehicle: urga szturm 63a bugged out and i wasnt awarded the blueprint for this vehicle after completing the base. ive already finished the game and collected everything else as well sadly. my progress even states 100% completed for the game, and i havent been able to earn the winner takes all again trophy either, assuming because of the car glitch.....anyone know a workaround for this? would hate to have to do this game entirely a second time just for something so dumb. ive tried to re-oppress the base and see if it helps but it doesnt.

edit1: tried to reopress the base several times no luck. so missing out on 2 trophies sadly as winner takes all or whatever its called didnt unlock (even though game stat pages says i have 100%), guessing because the rebel drop list isnt "complete" because of the military based locked vehicle. i'm using a save i have in the cloud from before i completed that base originally. its unfortunate as i have to do a bunch of the challenges/missions/collectibles again for the 100%, but i guess its better than starting from scratch......will update if this helps the bug sort itself out

edit2: so loading an earlier save did in fact fix the issue and let me earn the trophies in the end. i recommend keeping an eye out for this base specific vehicles because i wasted a lot of time redoing challenges and collectibles for the 100%.

Edited by Atom1cMoose

• 2 weeks later...

Same happened to me but I played on a single savefile contiunously overwritten in the ps+ cloud fearing corruptions (my ps+ digital version froze at least 30 times and more).

So when I reached 100% didn't got the trophies for the same reason, but couldn't "rollback".

TBH this is a oversight on the trophy guides, ppl that made them are still awesome but should had report this bug and warn us.

• 6 months later...

I was looking out for this glitch and luckily it didn't happen to me. However, I have completed all of the base game content but the trophy for unlocking all of the rebel drop items (Unlocked and Fully Loaded) hasn't popped. I am hoping that when I unlock the DLC-related items it will pop, that was the case with Just Cause 4. I haven't been able to find an answer to this issue online so far.

Update, the trophy popped at the same time I got the trophy for beating the land DLC. I had already beaten the air DLC and haven't touched the water DLC yet.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes