Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loinbread

loinbread's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

loinbread

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Given the times and dates that the trophies were unlocked, it's pretty clear that it was a glitch.

@loinbreadWhat's the reason given for the flag? 

Unless I'm missing something or timestamp being edited, I don't see anything wrong with OP's Batman Arkham Asylum.

10% Riddler challenge is out of order 

1 hour ago, loinbread said:

loinbread

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Given the times and dates that the trophies were unlocked, it's pretty clear that it was a glitch.

How can we tell the difference between from a glitch and some kind of non-legit method? (like hacking)

36 minutes ago, pokwey said:

@loinbreadWhat's the reason given for the flag? 

Unless I'm missing something or timestamp being edited, I don't see anything wrong with OP's Batman Arkham Asylum.

Trophy for 10% of Riddler trophies is out of order. 

i'm seeing it too. his 10% riddler is out of place. if the trophy is known to not pop correctly that's a bad glitch. cant seem to buy the disputers reason out of this if he's one of the few to have it happen this way.

peeps have been known to be action-ed upon this game due to save files being out in the wild.

The Riddles trophies are known to glitch for some, usually with the 10-25% ones AFAIK. The whole save file issue with this game is the combat challenges mostly, I don't see any issue with this (unless I'm being daft, completely possible) and it really doesn't benefit the OP in anyway. I'd say this is just a glitch...

Honestly looks like a report I'd normally decline, but @B1rvine should handle this.

Yeah, its not the normal issues of the challenges and is a single out of order trophy. This can be lifted.