Question about group privacy (Co-Op or Solo play better)

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I have just started the game today and I have a question about my game group privacy. 

Is it better at the beginning of the game to set it on private gaming or open so everyone who is searching a game on matchmaking will join me? I know that a full group can help each other in missions but my concerns are:

1) The enemies will be stronger ok, but every player will gain more EXP (so I'll level up faster?)

2) The looting inside boxes and caches, the enemies drops will be the same for everyone or it's random (like some online TPS like The Division)?

3) The items can be looted inside boxes and enemies drops (ammo, weapons, equipment...) are unlimited? I mean, if I loot everything, Player B will be also able to loot his things or everything can be stolen from another player so fastest "looter" will take everything leaving nothing else left to the other players in the group?

Thanks!

Don't worry so much about levelling either. Don't spend absolutely ages grinding as from every play through of a BL game you struggle to make it over 35 before the first play through has finished. There isn't a cap but the enemies will dip from 256xp to 12 to 1 to none and you will be forced to move to the next PT. Just a heads up.

• Like 2