I'm stuck on the last 5 trophies.

I'm stuck on the last 5 trophies of the games list:

1: Bike or Biker - Complete BMX or NRG challenge.

2: What the City Needs - Complete 12 levels of Vigilante.

3: Rescue a Kitten Too? - Complete 12 levels of Firefighter.

4: Public Enemy No. 1 - Reach 6 wanted stars.

5: Grove Street War Lord - Capture 30 territories.

1: Bike or Biker - I'm stuck on this one because I chose to do the NRG challenge (the motorcycle) & I'm attempting this area, YouTube. I've gotten all of the rings except for the last ones, I've had my friends attempt it & I'm stuck.

2: What the City Needs - I've not tried it yet but I'm nervous because of how hard the ambulance one was for me.

3: Rescue a Kitten Too? - I want to try this. The method starts at 5:39 in the video, but again have not due to the ambulance mission.

4: Public Enemy No. 1 - I tried this method where you steal a tank & get 5 stars, then keep going & get the sixth star, yet it won't simply work for me.

5: Grove Street War Lord - I can't seem to hold enough territories down at once.

Seriously, I need some help, message me freely.

PSN: bloodrive65

Discord: ice9_ghost#8856

You should be able to use a tank for what the city needs

Fire truck isnt as hard as ambulance for rescue a kitten too?, still gotta avoid taking too much damage or risk exploding, but it has more leniency than the ambulance because you do t have people bleeding out

grove street warlord, try working adjacent territories and dont forget to defend. I popped that one without really trying 

• Like 3

1: Try the BMX one with full bike skills, it's not that bad other than the half pipes
2. Do it in a Hunter
3. Do it in Los Santos
4. Not sure but this should come when trying the method you said
5. Territories are broken as hell as there's some really small areas with territories and you just gotta spin the camera and hope for gang members to show up. If the issue is gangs reclaiming territories, use an emergency vehicle and start Vigilante etc. to cancel out the retake.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

You should be able to use a tank for what the city needs

Fire truck isnt as hard as ambulance for rescue a kitten too?, still gotta avoid taking too much damage or risk exploding, but it has more leniency than the ambulance because you do t have people bleeding out

grove street warlord, try working adjacent territories and dont forget to defend. I popped that one without really trying 

I'm gonna try to the What the City Needs trophy first with the video LezGrl79 provided.

Then I'm gonna do the Firefighter mission by getting one from Angel Pines. After that I'm stuck with the other three haha.

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

For Public Enemy No. 1 I believe the way I got that was by walking into Caligulas Palace and firing on everyone in there, exiting, immediately entering and repeat. It's how I got "The Los Santos Slayer" trophy

For What the City needs the way I got it was by getting the tank from Area 51, parking it in the garage at the airstrip you own north of there, then doing Vigilante missions with that.

For the NRG Challenge, you can try out the timer glitch, which basically freezes the timer if you get a ring at the very end of 0 seconds (timer hits zero, wait 1 second, drive into ring). It takes several tries, but once you do that you will essentially have unlimited time to get the rings

As far as the glitch goes I don't remember how to get it to work again. I think it got patched or something because when I tried it recently it wasn't working too well.

1 minute ago, bloodrive65 said:

As far as the glitch goes I don't remember how to get it to work again. I think it got patched or something because when I tried it recently it wasn't working too well.

I got this trophy by doing that on the PS4 version of the game - I doubt they would patch it however it's very precise timing, so it may take you a good number of tries to blank out the timer properly

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I got this trophy by doing that on the PS4 version of the game - I doubt they would patch it however it's very precise timing, so it may take you a good number of tries to blank out the timer properly

If it doesn't work I'm making a video right now to show you.

Just now, bloodrive65 said:

If it doesn't work I'm making a video right now to show you.

Hmm, that's odd - I checked the recent YouTube comments on that video and people are saying it's still working on PS4. Hopefully you manage to get it to work and it's just taking a number of tries to pull off :dunno:

for the level 12 cop mission, for an easy way get all gold in plane school for a hunter, the hunter makes this piss easy, i did the fire missions in Vegas town, or maybe you can do it in the town outside area 51. for the others the higher the skill the easier they get and the gang ones are pretty easy when your area is getting attack go and save it will cancel the attack 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bloodrive65 said:

Dang, hopefully it wasn't too much trouble to make a whole video :P 

Attempts 2 - 5 were too quick. Attempt 1 looked really close though. It has to be millisecond exact timing, you have to wait one full second after it hits zero and then drive in, technically when the mission failed screen is supposed to trigger. It's tough to get but should work after a good number of retries, otherwise there's other routes like maxing out the levels on the BMX bike and trying that one

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

Attempts 2 - 5 were too quick. Attempt 1 looked really close though. It has to be millisecond exact timing, you have to wait one full second after it hits zero and then drive in, technically when the mission failed screen is supposed to trigger. It's tough to get but should work after a good number of retries, otherwise there's other routes like maxing out the levels on the BMX bike and trying that one

Yeah I was trying the BMX one. I just spent twenties minutes going back & forth in the games map. I tried the BMX one & bunny hopping into the ring.

I'm back at the NRG challenge again, I'm trying it again.

10 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

On Attempt #1, I was re-adjusting myself to the bike, so I kind of freaked & sped up to quickly from the time I saw "00:03", then when I saw the "00:00" I just gassed it.

Also no, it's not hard. The longest part was copying the video & screenshot over to my flash drive to edit it on my Mac.

-

GOT IT!! I finally f'ing got it!! After the initial f'ing release of the game of the PS2 Classic I got it!

All I did, was edge up to the ring, turn the camera slightly to see the ring & wheel, then said aloud "One, Mississippi", once I did that, just drove forward & got it!

Edited by bloodrive65
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, bloodrive65 said:

Just got the Bike or Biker trophy, thanks to that glitch I so strongly misunderstood haha 1f602.png

My time was 13:11... Oh well. I got the trophy.

Haha that's so awesome to hear! Glad you managed to get it xD Now you got all those other trophies in the bag for sure

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, Symmetriical said:

Does the grove street warlord trophy get locked out at any stage? Are territories available to capture again later in the game or once game is completed ? 

The territories do get locked out near the end of the game between certain missions however everything will be available again post story.

If you want proof take a look at my trophy list, Grove Street Warlord was one of my last trophies and was after completing the main story.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4118-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/Martain2?order=date

Edited by Martain2
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...