Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baseball_V

V_BloodLine's Dispute

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

V_BloodLine

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Order has been hidden from the site. I do not know why they hide.
I've broken N Tropy's time in the time challenge but the trophies did not show me and I think its time there was a bug

At the beginning of the game there were problems including deleting data saved by
mistake
I played again and broke the time again but the first appeared trophy N Oxides and then appeared Trophy N Tropy's

I hope you will return the order of the account because I have not really cheated
of
Greetings

Edited by V_BloodLine

You need to beat n tropy's ghost before you can access Oxide's ghost, so you always get n tropy's trophy first.

Save Data corruption should have nothing to do with this. When your save data corrupts the game will automatically delete all your progress towards the time trials and other stuff and start you off fresh. 

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

تحتاج إلى التغلب على شبح n tropy قبل أن تتمكن من الوصول إلى شبح Oxide ، لذلك ستحصل دائمًا على كأس n tropy أولاً.

يجب أن يكون حفظ البيانات التالفة لا علاقة له بهذا. عندما تفسد بيانات الحفظ الخاصة بك ، ستحذف اللعبة تلقائيًا كل تقدمك نحو التجارب الزمنية وغيرها من الأشياء وتبدأ من جديد. 

I get almost all the level in break the time on inturbo and i had only the last level then i face an issue(defect) in the memory (save date) so i did again beack the time inturbo all of it after that i couldn't get the troghy so after that i did all the nitro Exide so that why i get the two troghy togther so the video Explain it

Posted (edited)

How did you unlock all characters from the original roster (N. Tropy required) and then beat all of his time trials (required to unlock him) after? 

DisZwtP.jpg

You also somehow earned all the shortcut trophies before getting the separate trophies (Cortex Castle, Sewer Speedway, Blizzard Bluff) for each shortcut

jlOFaFr.png

Edited by Erkawest

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

How did you unlock all characters from the original roster (N. Tropy required) and then beat all of his time trials (required to unlock him) after? 

DisZwtP.jpg

You also somehow earned all the shortcut trophies before getting the separate trophies (Cortex Castle, Sewer Speedway, Blizzard Bluff) for each shortcut

jlOFaFr.png

explained the problem previously and told you that the disadvantage is not from me but from the same game because it deleted my data conservation
With regard to the shortening of time and the opening of the character you mentioned, I have no knowledge of what you are doing. This is a defect of the file of conservation, so is it possible to answer it in ways that cheat the shortcuts of the stages, which are considered to be very easy to play and do not take time?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, V_BloodLine said:

explained the problem previously and told you that the disadvantage is not from me but from the same game because it deleted my data conservation
With regard to the shortening of time and the opening of the character you mentioned, I have no knowledge of what you are doing. This is a defect of the file of conservation, so is it possible to answer it in ways that cheat the shortcuts of the stages, which are considered to be very easy to play and do not take time?

You realize that if the game corrupted / deleted your save file, you'd have to do it all over again, right? Which means the trophies would pop in the correct order. 

Also, on your channel, why would you do guide videos for some of the trophies you wouldn't be able to use a save file for, but not something like your time trials where you beat Oxide? :S 

Edited by MMDE

11 hours ago, MMDE said:

You realize that if the game corrupted / deleted your save file, you'd have to do it all over again, right? Which means the trophies would pop in the correct order. 

Also, on your channel, why would you do guide videos for some of the trophies you wouldn't be able to use a save file for, but not something like your time trials where you beat Oxide? :S 

I know if there is any issue (problem) in the save date i will play everythings again but that what happend to me and for sure that the Reason after the two troghys Appeared in the same time (beack the time and the other troghy) and there is the issue of the the level of every map(play the maps) i get troghy of play all the level befor some of troghy of some level but this is not My problem became the game itself have a lot problems so this is not My responsibility all the blame shoud be to the game another thing i do not understand your connection between My channel and My ps4 account all the video i did make have no problems in any kind but if you ask me to make why i did not make break the time became it take long time to make a video there is no Enough Views and if My way (method) was illegal i would on make any video in My main account in the first place why everyone trying to make Fuss about little things with no Enough Support to me

You complain about not having enough support for you, you would have support but your trophies are clearly out of order, you reasoning behind it is sketchy at best and you seem to think the game is at fault. 

The game is buggy in some aspects and it's been reported as such but the way you explain it would make the trophies pop in the correct order regardless so your excuse doesn't make sense and you were the one who linked to your channel so don't complain when it gets used as evidence/partial reasoning against you.

Also curious how you did the game in 2 days, if you lost all your progress.

I did some checking, this seems to me to be a downloaded/edited save file pattern.

It is a downloaded save, the times match up exactly with the time trial save thats out there on the various websites.

Everyone says that I cheated in some way but I will spend time and I will download it on the channel and I will prove it to you because I will not cheated, but will you reorder me if you do that ?

8 hours ago, BHK3 said:

It is a downloaded save, the times match up exactly with the time trial save thats out there on the various websites.

That's what I was wondering.  Thanks, man.

@V_BloodLine Soooo...  Lets talk about your Spyro trophies instead, since I don't see Crash going anywhere?

How'd you unlock Gnasty's Loot (Spyro 1) and SuperFlame (Spyro 2) so early?

Posted (edited)

i wonder if he was playing with some cheating device myself. somehow he managed to get all the gems before opening the door to gnasty's loot must be the master lockpicker. done that about 15 mins after destroying the twilight gears. there has to be a great explanation about this all.

Edited by lordguwa

2 hours ago, lordguwa said:

i wonder if he was playing with some cheating device myself. somehow he managed to get all the gems before opening the door to gnasty's loot must be the master lockpicker. done that about 15 mins after destroying the twilight gears. there has to be a great explanation about this all.

6 hours ago, B1rvine said:

@V_BloodLine Soooo...  Lets talk about your Spyro trophies instead, since I don't see Crash going anywhere?

Uncharted: DF Remastered also has all 4 difficulties completed at the same time??? I know that's not possible on the PS3 version, but not sure about PS4...

1 minute ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Uncharted: DF Remastered also has all 4 difficulties completed at the same time??? I know that's not possible on the PS3 version, but not sure about PS4...

I've never played the game myself, but I'm pretty sure all difficulties are available from the start in the remastered version. (Including Brutal, I guess)

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Schmitt_Wylde said:

I've never played the game myself, but I'm pretty sure all difficulties are available from the start in the remastered version. (Including Brutal, I guess)

Brutal only becomes available, once you finish the game on Crushing.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

8 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I didn't check the list but in Spyro 2 there is a map load storage glitch that allows you to be in the state of the Speedway stages (unlimited super flight and super charge) in other stages. With it you can clip through the bottom of the map into the gate thing that gives you the permanent super flame. However, I believe this still requires beating the final boss to access that Dragon Fair or whatever it is.

7 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

I didn't check the list but in Spyro 2 there is a map load storage glitch that allows you to be in the state of the Speedway stages (unlimited super flight and super charge) in other stages. With it you can clip through the bottom of the map into the gate thing that gives you the permanent super flame. However, I believe this still requires beating the final boss to access that Dragon Fair or whatever it is.

Correct, that exploit can't be triggered until after you have killed Ripto for the first time but even then - it's a huge PITA to pull off.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, ZeonSenshi said:

No one’s gonna talk about WWZ trophies? He cleared 2 episodes at the same time damn he must be good

Don't have that one to check....but feel free to report any discrepancies...I looked over his limited PS3 titles and didn't find anything...funny cause OP didn't become a Super-Gamer with plats on more difficult games until recently with the PS4...he didn't finish anything of substance on the PS3

Edited by PSXtreme_

In Beach Buggy Racing, how did you unlock the trophies for smashing trees, bats, and yetis at the same time? (And also the other trophies that are unlocked within seconds of those?)

I'm just going to close this. You've got 5 reports on you. 

On 7/11/2019 at 10:40 PM, BHK3 said:

Thanks for checking. Pretty damn lulz to make a video of your cheated times matching cheated times. I didn't feel his playing in the videos matched his times either.