Delisted and Server Closure Sept. 3, 2019

6 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

So the online is closing for a game whose online is already down for 9 months due to publisher neglect. Interesting. 

Not only that but the developer Bend Studios can't be arsed to respond to tweets about fixing the servers in the 9 months leading up to this.

I really like this game - and it's DLC. The way it is connected with Uncharted Golden Abbys is great - you unlock things from one game by playing other one. Touch screen controls is great, and card gameplay is really good and strategic - a perfect game for ps vita for me. If you are an Uncharted fan, you should play this, along with Uncharted Golden Abbys (cause two games are connected and it's great :) ).

• Like 2

It's already been shut for 9 months. I hounded anybody I could find to fix them but they didn't give a shit. I buy a lot of games used and I always feel guilty about devs and publishers not getting anything from that sale, it's why I buy a lot of dlc where I can. I bought days gone used and felt pretty smug this time around. 

Bend studio has a community manager with an account here, @Pudgyboi he's not active though. Irritatingly he tweets quite a lot about trophies but just ignored any requests to help with this. Poor form

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

So the online is closing for a game whose online is already down for 9 months due to publisher neglect. Interesting. 

Nope it's still online, since you can see the online leaderboards ingame. The matchmaking is just broken unfortunately

I was told they have been shutdown as of right now. Weird they're delisted though as most of the game is offline and you can play all the single player stuff without the servers. I tried to get them to patch the trophy so it can be unlocked offline a couple of months ago and they asked for a video of the issue a few weeks ago which I sent and now I hear they've been shutdown when I asked them about the closure today. So fucking annoying.

Does this even matter anyway telling us this when you can't even use the servers anyway. Terrible and lazy company to not answer messages/fix it. Lets say i won't miss this when its gone, i never like the idea of this game anyway, i'd rather enjoy the actual better and "looked": after Uncharted games we have.

Edited by Conker

• 3 weeks later...

I still have to do the DLC, which thankfully I have and I’m one of the lucky few who can 100 percent this game. 

Seemed like a good idea, but a card game that relies primarily on RNG was stupid. 

Edited by Spaz

• 9 months later...
On 08/07/2019 at 6:31 AM, Nemesis_WM said:

Still available in Malaysia store as well with both DLCs

ohqrwddx.png

direct link

Thx, How can we use it on a PSVITA linked to an European account ? I still need only the U3 expansion to do for the 100%. I only wake up now about this game and it seems im totally fucked xD I'm ready to pay again the full game but i think we can't use it on our account...

Between the delisted games, the servers closure, the buggy ones, ... the trophy hunting became a really bitchy hobby who can turn a good guy on a terrible hacker...

Edited by loncle13

9 minutes ago, loncle13 said:

Thx, How can we use it on a PSVITA linked to an European account ? I still need only the U3 expansion to do for the 100%. I only wake up now about this game and it seems im totally fucked xD I'm ready to pay again the full game but i think we can't use it on our account...

Between the delisted games, the servers closure, the buggy ones, ... the trophy hunting became a really bitchy hobby who can turn a good guy on a terrible hacker...