solomonluthor

Veterbra Shackles/Proof of concord Kept

3 posts in this topic

Only really got into the souls series properly post Sekiro, and after platinumming Sekiro and Bloodborne, have finally arrived on DS3 - had played DS1 on the PS3 - but really never got into it. Loving the game, but this farming of shackles and proof of concord kepts is killing me. Most of the guys who are summoning dudes are gankers with overpowered builds and healers/tears of denial etc. 

Wanted to suggest a fight club for trophy hunters, where we could duel for  few hours, and help each other get some shackles /proof of concords.  I believe a couple of sessions could help all of us net some of this - and possibly even a session for the wolf sword grass. Would only require at least 3 of us - I can find a player to referee (someone with already a platinum) - will only require us to connect through a password. DO let me know. Did see a bunch of player playing the game currently. 

RULES - No healing items/no blue estus items/no buffs. just pure man o man combat. with a referee.

We can setup something for this week/ weekend

Cheers!

22 minutes ago, solomonluthor said:

Only really got into the souls series properly post Sekiro, and after platinumming Sekiro and Bloodborne, have finally arrived on DS3 - had played DS1 on the PS3 - but really never got into it. Loving the game, but this farming of shackles and proof of concord kepts is killing me. Most of the guys who are summoning dudes are gankers with overpowered builds and healers/tears of denial etc. 

Wanted to suggest a fight club for trophy hunters, where we could duel for  few hours, and help each other get some shackles /proof of concords.  I believe a couple of sessions could help all of us net some of this - and possibly even a session for the wolf sword grass. Would only require at least 3 of us - I can find a player to referee (someone with already a platinum) - will only require us to connect through a password. DO let me know. Did see a bunch of player playing the game currently. 

RULES - No healing items/no blue estus items/no buffs. just pure man o man combat. with a referee.

We can setup something for this week/ weekend

Cheers!

I wish u did this when I was farming them that's 10 hours I'll never get back hope it goes better for u then it did for me