Hello!

neospoon

Hello everyone!

After joining a while ago, I finally found my way to the forums!

I’m Phil, from the Netherlands. I’ve been playing games for a long time and have been collecting trophies for a while now, with the occasional break here and there. (The breaks get longer each year)

I used to go for platinum trophies on about anything that was kind of interesting, lately I’ve become more selective and try to finish a game before buying or moving on to another game.

Besides gaming, I collect Videogame Music (VGM) on vinyl. Not just anything I can find, but mostly for games I have played and enjoyed. I also picked up a guitar and a copy of Rocksmith again (on PC) about two years ago and find myself enjoying how to learn to play guitar with it!

Nice to meet you!

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums! =) 

I also mostly focus on one game before starting another but lately I've been pretty much switching games since I recently feel like I need a "breath of fresh air" between long and heavy games especially. (which most of my games are.. kinda) 

Anyways, happy hunting!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

You might also have the longest time to platinum for Seasons After Fall that I've seen. 1f602.png

Enjoy your stay!

Being the slowest is a record too ?

Thanks already for the warm welcome everyone!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iamvolfy said:

Welcome, bud. You got a nice collection there. Gonna choose some of you have to Plat myself in near future. 

You are the second person to say that. Curious as I am, which games are you referring too?

8 minutes ago, neospoon said:

You are the second person to say that. Curious as I am, which games are you referring too?

Watch Dogs for one, which I have waiting on me and would like to get my hands on another PS3 to play original inFamous again and Prototype.. but I might as well wait on PS5 and hope for backwards compatibility. :)

• Like 1