For those of you that play this game online, who is your main character?

Paul

6 minutes ago, Copanele said:

So far it's Genjuro , but I consider using Ukyo as well. That apple feint is just too godlike xD 

I have encountered so many Genjuro and Yoshitora players. It's hilarious because they're incessant jumpers and they always fall for Charlotte's Bayonet Lunge. There are too many casuals on this game, but that's a good thing as they are easy wins for me! :D

Edited by Paul

Just now, Paul said:

I have encountered so many Genjuro and Yoshitora players. It's hilarious because they're incessant jumpers and they always fall for Charlotte's Bayonet Lunge. There are too many casuals on this game, but that's a good thing as they are easy wins for me! :D

Well that's because the game ain't your typical combo crazy stuff. I am a casual too but at least I know more than just jump or heavy slash xD 

Still got wrecked by a Tam Tam player once...jesus those Tam Tams are crazy

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Well that's because the game ain't your typical combo crazy stuff. I am a casual too but at least I know more than just jump or heavy slash xD 

Still got wrecked by a Tam Tam player once...jesus those Tam Tams are crazy

I have to get this off my chest: Samurai Shodown may very well be my favorite fighting game that is on PS4 other than Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2. Although I've invested around 400 hours in Street Fighter V, it pales in comparison to Samurai Shodown. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Paul said:

I have to get this off my chest: Samurai Shodown may very well be my favorite fighting game that is on PS4 other than Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2. Although I've invested around 400 hours in Street Fighter V, it pales in comparison to Samurai Shodown. 

After a " eh I will play around 20 minutes online then return to other games" followed by 2 hours of destroying people as Genjuro , I will agree with you. Samurai Shodown might as well be one of the best fighting games I ever played.

Not to bash at other fighting games( I still LOVE injustice 2 and nothing can remove Guilty Gear X2 from my heart) but DEAR LORD this game rocks. I consider 100% ing all the games in the series now ( got 100% only at Samurai Shodown 5 so far). I just LOVE the "defense is the best offense " gameplay.

Side note : I saw last night why you would use Charlotte. Damn Charlotte players are a pain to fight xDxDxDxD  poke poke poke retreat. What is this, Dark Souls 3 Rapier edition? Good thing parrying exists in this game whew..My best matches were against Charlotte players.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:44 AM, Copanele said:

After a " eh I will play around 20 minutes online then return to other games" followed by 2 hours of destroying people as Genjuro , I will agree with you. Samurai Shodown might as well be one of the best fighting games I ever played.

Not to bash at other fighting games( I still LOVE injustice 2 and nothing can remove Guilty Gear X2 from my heart) but DEAR LORD this game rocks. I consider 100% ing all the games in the series now ( got 100% only at Samurai Shodown 5 so far). I just LOVE the "defense is the best offense " gameplay.

Side note : I saw last night why you would use Charlotte. Damn Charlotte players are a pain to fight xDxDxDxD  poke poke poke retreat. What is this, Dark Souls 3 Rapier edition? Good thing parrying exists in this game whew..My best matches were against Charlotte players.

She has some of the best normals in the entire game. It's fun charging her projectile and messing up my opponent's jumping pattern. Hahaha. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...