Climbing the Ladder Boost Guide

Andrea

I think I got straight to div 4 with 4 wins and 1 draw but I think it would be far easier to just get it legit rather than get the same amount of wins on alt accounts. They made the points for div 4 lower so 3 wins may even get you there tbh and if not it should be easy enough.

Edited by MarcooW96

28 minutes ago, Simo--SK said:

I want to try this boosting method, but I already finished the qualification. Should I delete my club ? I will loose all coins and players in my team from packs...right ?

This is correct, though I am not sure about FUT points (the ones you spend real money on.)

I would strongly encourage you to finish the other ultimate team trophies before taking the step to delete your team. The game doesn't matchmake based on team rating at all, so if you restart you'll have to try to reach rank 3 in FUT rivals and qualify for weekend league with a team of 60 overalls playing people who have epic teams. Once you are done with that, then you can think about deleting your team.

I didn't use any special filter and I connected both accounts from the same WiFi/ IP address. It will take a few tries, but I typically was able to match up within around 10 tries of starting provided I timed the searching correctly (pressing both buttons at the same time.)

After finishing the Weekend League qualification trophy ( Making a Name For Yourself ), I want to delete main FUT team and try this method (with restarting Division Rivals qualification). I have 2 PS4 consoles (with 2 Fifa 19 games) at same network and 3 FUT accounts on each console.
Consolle 1: accounts: A (main), Alt 2, Alt 3. Console 2: accounts: Alt 1,Alt 2,Alt 3.  Can you please write, how exactly is ihe match order ?

I know there is a FUT account limit creation on each console and I dont want to mess it.. Thank you very much.

Edit:

Qualification:
                Console 1            Console 2

match 1    A Main   wins vs  Alt 1

match 2    Alt 2       wins vs  Alt 1

match 3   A Main    wins vs  Alt 2

match 4    Alt 3       wins vs  Alt 1

match 5    Alt 3       wins vs  Alt 2

match 6   A Main    wins vs  Alt 3

Something like this ?

Edited by Simo--SK

19 hours ago, Simo--SK said:

After finishing the Weekend League qualification trophy ( Making a Name For Yourself ), I want to delete main FUT team and try this method (with restarting Division Rivals qualification). I have 2 PS4 consoles (with 2 Fifa 19 games) at same network and 3 FUT accounts on each console.
Consolle 1: accounts: A (main), Alt 2, Alt 3. Console 2: accounts: Alt 1,Alt 2,Alt 3.  Can you please write, how exactly is ihe match order ?

I know there is a FUT account limit creation on each console and I dont want to mess it.. Thank you very much.

Edit:

Qualification:
                Console 1            Console 2

match 1    A Main   wins vs  Alt 1

match 2    Alt 2       wins vs  Alt 1

match 3   A Main    wins vs  Alt 2

match 4    Alt 3       wins vs  Alt 1

match 5    Alt 3       wins vs  Alt 2

match 6   A Main    wins vs  Alt 3

Something like this ?

This is exactly how I did it.

Spoiler

ddxky5ixxork9jzzg.jpg

I can confirm it too !

Finaly finished Weekend League qualification, sold all tradable players, transfered all coins to another account and then I deleted my FUT team and started new qualification.

But I can play in boosted matches with my alt accounts only if the have played same number of matches (not only same number of wins). 

For example:

match 2:  Alt 2  wins vs  Alt 1 > I need to loose 1 game with random, the I have same stats before the game: Alt 2 stats 0-0-1,Alt 1 stats 0-0-1

after the game: Alt 2 stats 1-0-1,Alt 1 stats 0-0-2

match 3:  A Main  wins vs  Alt 2 > I need to loose 1 game with random, the I have same stats before the game A Main stats 1-0-1,Alt 2 stats 1-0-1

after the game: A Main stats 2-0-1,Alt 2 stats 1-0-2

match 4:  Alt 3  wins vs  Alt 1 > I need to loose 2 games with randoms, the I have same stats before the game Alt 3  stats 0-0-2,Alt 1 stats 0-0-2

after the game: Alt 3 stats 1-0-2,Alt 2 stats 0-0-3

etc....

Andrea I thank you too !

Edited by Simo--SK
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Simo--SK said:

Reveal hidden contents

ddxky5ixxork9jzzg.jpg

I can confirm it too !

Finaly finished Weekend League qualification, sold all tradable players, transfered all coins to another account and then I deleted my FUT team and started new qualification.

But I can play in boosted matches with my alt accounts only if the have played same number of matches (not only same number of wins). 

For example:

match 2:  Alt 2  wins vs  Alt 1 > I need to loose 1 game with random, the I have same stats before the game: Alt 2 stats 0-0-1,Alt 1 stats 0-0-1

after the game: Alt 2 stats 1-0-1,Alt 1 stats 0-0-2

match 3:  A Main  wins vs  Alt 2 > I need to loose 1 game with random, the I have same stats before the game A Main stats 1-0-1,Alt 2 stats 1-0-1

after the game: A Main stats 2-0-1,Alt 2 stats 1-0-2

match 4:  Alt 3  wins vs  Alt 1 > I need to loose 2 games with randoms, the I have same stats before the game Alt 3  stats 0-0-2,Alt 1 stats 0-0-2

after the game: Alt 3 stats 1-0-2,Alt 2 stats 0-0-3

etc....

Andrea I thank you too !

I think I'm going to try this and make sure my teams each have the same number of matches and wins when trying to get in a game against each other. I had very little trouble getting matched for my first 3 matches. But after waiting a day before trying again I now can't seem to get matched for game #4. My Alt 1 is currently 0-0-2 while Alt 3 is 0-0-0 and I've queued probably 100 times now with no luck at various times of the day (2am, 11am)

Edited by Dantares24

19 minutes ago, Dantares24 said:

I think I'm going to try this and make sure my teams each have the same number of matches and wins when trying to get in a game against each other. I had very little trouble getting matched for my first 3 matches. But after waiting a day before trying again I now can't seem to get matched for game #4. My Alt 1 is currently 0-0-2 while Alt 3 is 0-0-0 and I've queued probably 100 times now with no luck at various times of the day (2am, 11am)

I didn't have this particular problem but if you aren't able to match alts with 0 wins I would just make a new alt and replace the one that already has games played. It's way faster than fighting with the matchmaking even on a good day.

I am glad the method seems to be mostly working for everyone though :) I am having an annoying enough time trying to do weekend league qualification I think doing this the hard way would've been well outside of my skill range lol. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 0:58 PM, Andrea said:

I didn't have this particular problem but if you aren't able to match alts with 0 wins I would just make a new alt and replace the one that already has games played. It's way faster than fighting with the matchmaking even on a good day.

I am glad the method seems to be mostly working for everyone though :) I am having an annoying enough time trying to do weekend league qualification I think doing this the hard way would've been well outside of my skill range lol. 

Yeah, I’m having a really difficult time as well. I think it partly has to do with everyone’s stacked teams. Those of us starting now are essentially a year behind and basic 82-84 gold cards are significant disadvantage.

Edited by Kal2210

Tried the method again but boosted 4 wins without the other side quitting out and it still put me in division 5 at 1203 SR. I lost the 5th and final game 3-1. I had two people boost wins for me after that so ultimately it was still successful but just something to keep in mind.

Edited by Kal2210

Boosted today and went 3/0/2 with my main and 2/0/3 with my runner-up.

Main went to D6 with 962 points and secondary went to D7 with 721 points.

It's safe to assume that we'd need to boost all 5 wins to get to D4, otherwise we'll be put at D5 with 4 wins as the above poster told.

The main concern: is it better to boost right now while it's doable with 5 wins (will take an atrocious amount of time and accounts blergh) or it will get easier to be placed on D4 as FIFA 19 dies?

Dunno how this ranking system works yet, but my friend boosted like 2 weeks ago doing 3/0/2 and got 1265 points, so it definitely got a lot harder as the try hards online came back for the final FUT Champions Weekend