GabeUnbroken

The Max and The Impossible

6 posts in this topic

I have looked everywhere for any tips and I'm struggling very hard. Im using Grundy but it doesn't seem to be going well. Maybe there is a better character to use? Any help at all would be appreciated.. I'm new to injustice btw

Its been a long time since the last time i played, but i got the platinum using Solomon Grundy. The key is performing combos grabbing the enemies. I think you grab the enemy pressing circle. Watch a tutorial at youtube and practice. Play, lose and repeat. Thats how you do it. 

Eventually you will see patterns. For example, Superman tends to jump to start a combo, so hit him with a uppercut and grab him in the air and perform the combo. And only use the special bar to summons the arms from the ground so you have time to grab them. 

Grundy owns 3 different combos after you grab them, and each of them have different effects. I think one of them grants more defense.

11 minutes ago, tanatos_gc said:

Its been a long time since the last time i played, but i got the platinum using Solomon Grundy. The key is performing combos grabbing the enemies. I think you grab the enemy pressing circle. Watch a tutorial at youtube and practice. Play, lose and repeat. Thats how you do it. 

Eventually you will see patterns. For example, Superman tends to jump to start a combo, so hit him with a uppercut and grab him in the air and perform the combo. And only use the special bar to summons the arms from the ground so you have time to grab them. 

Grundy owns 3 different combos after you grab them, and each of them have different effects. I think one of them grants more defense.

Yeah I'm trying. I did everything else in the game. Only thing left is max and impossible. So far only able to defeat 2/10 on the max and make it to 10 people on impossible.. Been using grundy for everything.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:55 AM, GabeUnbroken said:

I have looked everywhere for any tips and I'm struggling very hard. Im using Grundy but it doesn't seem to be going well. Maybe there is a better character to use? Any help at all would be appreciated.. I'm new to injustice btw

Keep trying mate. That 42% Pain Chain combo really makes a difference and making this less troublesome. You also want to either avoid or make some enemies as your first opponents because Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Martial Manhunter, Doomsday, Flash etc. can really cause a headache in The Max and Impossible! SlimSanta94's guide and [GD] Penguin's video really helped me a lot and hoping they can help you out too. Patience and good luck my friend, you'll need it.

The video:

One of my friends told me one of the best advice with Grundy, if you crouch and press triangle circle, even if the opponent blocks the triangle attack the grab will still connect. I didn't see this anywhere. Just leaving this here if anyone is still gong for it. Appreciate all the tips !

I recently platted the game on Vita. For me Grundy is very good for The Max. As for Impossible! I would get rekt over and over by the 11-12th fight so I switch to Doomsday. Using Doomsday I used the combo J, D3, 1,2,3, df3(sometimes amplified) doing the jump while crossing over the A.I seems to mess them up. As for Grundy and the Max would prob be easier in PM since I do things a bit differently with him. My Grundy isn’t good but was able to do The Max twice on Vita

Edited by Venomax