Trophies glitched?

Ok, so I've taken all the shortcuts on Blizzard Bluff in the same race multiple times, no trophy. So that's also stopping me from getting the "I know the way" trophy

I've also gone through every race in Arcade Mode and finished first in all, and again, no trophy.

Anyone else had any issues?

10 minutes ago, Clafoutee said:

For your second issue, you might want to have a look at my thread here : https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/76406-psa-nitrostalgia-trophy-dont-forget-to-race-slide-coliseum-and-turbo-track/

For the shortcut issue, are you sure you don't forget the first one, right at the start on your left?

Thanks mate, yeah, I've done both of those tracks.

For the shortcut thing, yeah, I didn't realise there were 2 fences that counted, I always took the first and not the second, so thanks, will try that!

5 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

I am having a similar issue, unless I missed something, I unlocked all the other shortcut trophies but "I know the way" is not unlocking

Already tried restarting the game and repeating some shortcuts

I had the same issue, posted a solution in this thread

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue but I remembered when doing the dragon mines shortcut the "minekarting" trophy popped even though I got hit by the mine cart because I continued on the track. I replied it and jumped off the the left after the tunnel without getting it hit and then the "I know the way" trophy popped.

Not too sure if this will help anyone but thought I'd share my experience in case this has happened to anyone else.