Can't wait

• 4 weeks later...

Necro bump.  I know

But; I've been eye balling this game for a awhile; and it drops ina few days

The small video clip it plays makes it feel like this plays like a civ. Game or ledgens of dungeons/ worlds esk. Title.

I want more rts games on the ps4.

And i enjoy paradox studios i try to purchase quite abit of there product

But can anyone enlighten me abit on this before i decide to bite the proverbial bullet.

• Like 1

I find myself wondering if the "All Your Base" trophy is going to require PS+.  And a sizable time investment.

Everything else in the trophy list looks like it can be done offline, but one of my personal pet peeves is forced online to complete the trophy set.

5 hours ago, acasser said:

I find myself wondering if the "All Your Base" trophy is going to require PS+.  And a sizable time investment.

Everything else in the trophy list looks like it can be done offline, but one of my personal pet peeves is forced online to complete the trophy set.

It says in the playstation store that PS plus is requiered for online multiplayer. 

10 hours ago, Skargarim said:

It says in the playstation store that PS plus is requiered for online multiplayer. 

Guess I'll wait to see what sort of time investment will be required for that online trophy.  I'm not a PS+ member and have no intention of joining, but I suppose I could pay for a month if the one trophy isn't too time-consuming.

8 hours ago, acasser said:

Guess I'll wait to see what sort of time investment will be required for that online trophy.  I'm not a PS+ member and have no intention of joining, but I suppose I could pay for a month if the one trophy isn't too time-consuming.

Could always do a 1v1 boost session with someone. And i assume if they quit out. Game would trigger victory 

Worked that way with afew of my other games that requires xyz wins

If you've never had a ps+ sub you can sign up for 7 days free. Just cancle before auto renewl