Crash Team racing Nitro Fueled - (Papu's Pyramid) glitch shortcut

Just beat Oxide using this shortcut. The nice thing is, you need to do it only once and you can go full potato afterwards.

The not so nice thing is that hitting the shortcut is really tricky (looks so easy in the videos) and it will most likely take you many attempts before you do it for the very first time.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HusKy said:

Just beat Oxide using this shortcut. The nice thing is, you need to do it only once and you can go full potato afterwards.

The not so nice thing is that hitting the shortcut is really tricky (looks so easy in the videos) and it will most likely take you many attempts before you do it for the very first time.

I actually found it easier just to beat Oxide normally than do the shortcut. Tried the shortcut for a few minutes, but couldn't get it for the life of me so I did the first 2 races to unlock Oxide & then beat him 3rd try (I got eaten by the inconsistent plant that you can sometimes boost through on the first try & oversteered in the spiral on the second try).

If you have a decent level of skill, the glitch shortcut isn't needed & you may end up wasting more time trying to do it than it would take you to actually beat Oxide.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Thunder Struck is much easier compared to Papu's Pyramid, don't worry about that one. ;)

Good to know. Figured since some bugs are appearing. I checked Youtube and found these: 

Any idea what's happening in these? I was able to get one lap skipped on Turbo Track, but only once.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Good to know. Figured since some bugs are appearing. I checked Youtube and found these: 

Any idea what's happening in these? I was able to get one lap skipped on Turbo Track, but only once.

I tried Electron Avenue one but it's incredibly inconsistent. From his comment:

"It's very inconsistent to pull off. You can get it consistently with 2 players if the other player pushes you as the uka mask is pulling you up, making the game think you crossed the finish line while still spawning you behind it. But on time trial you're gonna have to get creative and lucky."

FWIW, Turbo Track Oxide is super easy so I wouldn't bother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the latest patch, a new glitched shortcut for N.gin labs has been discovered, which makes for an easy platinum relic/time trial for Oxide.

Also seems to be best for coin farm.

Please don't use this online thanks!

Edited by Erkawest