Is it boostable with 2 consoles?

HaserPL

At the moment I have two consoles and I could borrow one copy from a friend and buy another for myself. I'm thinking about going into the platinum, but the question is, does 2 consoles are sufficient to boost all online trophies?

It would be one hell of a grind, but yes... it's possible.
For the 10 ranked wins in a row, you could search for games in the Tag Ranked match... very few people play this mode and it makes easy for you to find your boosting partner (or in your case, yourself)

For the Respect points... get ready to grind A LOT... as you need 2500 points and, if you only boost this with 2 people, you'll get 10 points per match...

So bottom line is: Yes, it's possible!

4 minutes ago, Schmitt_Wylde said:

For the 10 ranked wins in a row, you could search for games in the Tag Ranked match... very few people play this mode and it makes easy for you to find your boosting partner (or in your case, yourself)

For the Respect points... get ready to grind A LOT... as you need 2500 points and, if you only boost this with 2 people, you'll get 10 points per match...

Great, thanks ;). I've been through worse grinds (650 missions in arcade mode in Max Payne 3) so you know, I'm prepared for that.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info, i'm also sitting here with 2 Consoles  and 2 copies of MK, i will start the grind soon to.

But before i will have to do the 650 missions in max payne 3 also :'DDD @HaserPL

do you have ans tips to share?^^

I hope i get all the online parts done before anymore servers close from all these old ps3 Games :D

2 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Thanks for the info, i'm also sitting here with 2 Consoles  and 2 copies of MK, i will start the grind soon to.

But before i will have to do the 650 missions in max payne 3 also :'DDD @HaserPL

do you have ans tips to share?^^

I hope i get all the online parts done before anymore servers close from all these old ps3 Games :D

Make something to eat and drink, split it in 50 runs max at one given time (2 hours +-) and listen to some good playlist while doing that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Schmitt_Wylde said:

Is it faster with more people even though every booster will need points instead of just yourself?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mekktor said:

Is it faster with more people even though every booster will need points instead of just yourself?

I think there has to be some kind of "balance". If there's 2 people boosting (for exemple, the OP with himself)... he'll be playing all the time. Maybe because of it, the grind wound't be as bad because he is actually playing the game. If there was like 7 or even 8 people (good luck with that) each person would get a lot more points per win but when it's not your turn to play, it can be pretty boring because you're doing nothing!

When I did it, there were 5 people (includind myself) doing it. Each win was 40 points. I found it to be pretty efficient and in 2 days, starting from 0 points, I manage to get the trophy.
Keep in mind that, as people get their trophy, they don't need to win anymore, therefore, speeds up the process for those who still need points.

If you're trying to boost it, it's also important to have serious people helping you. People that even when they don't need anymore trophies, keeps helping those who still needs it!

I don't know if I answered your question, really haha
The grind will be there no matter what. You just need to know if you prefer to play more... or wait more, I guess :) 

• Like 2

I did it that way too, the worst thing is that you play idiot randoms that do not leave you alone and are hours bothering you just because you do boost. And in the matter of winning often the best thing is what they have told you, looking for team fights, almost nobody plays there and it's easier. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

This is in no way a bad grind compared to others.

The 2500 respect points are cumulative and can be done in private matches with you and your bot. Matches can be shortened using Snow's code above.

The ranked matches can be a pain if you have interference but I managed to get them pretty quickly with no hassle.

It's really not  a bad grind compared with others out there, even with only two consoles

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

This is in no way a bad grind compared to others.

The 2500 respect points are cumulative and can be done in private matches with you and your bot. Matches can be shortened using Snow's code above.

The ranked matches can be a pain if you have interference but I managed to get them pretty quickly with no hassle.

It's really not  a bad grind compared with others out there, even with only two consoles

Considered I live in a relatively small country, and the game will try to pair me first with players from the same country, I should be fine boosting ranked wins xD

• Like 1

I did the ranked matches at 6am when i finished work and got them no problem with my alt. If you can pick a time that's less busy it should be alright - and the game is region locked so different time zones shouldn't be a problem. Most of the online can be done in private matches so you're good there too and if using an alt it's only you getting points for KOTH etc which makes it much quicker to earn. My Kung Fu is Stronger will be the toughest grind, get some good tv shows to watch while working on it and start leaving two characters idle straight away while sleeping to get the 24 hours play time, switch between you're two consoles so one isn't left running constantly.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 9:00 PM, Schmitt_Wylde said:

I had to boost 1000 online matches on DOA5 with two consoles, I tried with friends and it wouldn't connect, that was agony. Respect points are nothing.

• Like 1

Just got all online trophies with two consoles and it wasn't that bad. It took me around 5h to get them all and I encountered only 2 randoms. Online is dead, boosting with two consoles is actually better because it's faster than boosting with others. I recommend playing ranked tag matches for ranked trophies. Getting 2500 respect points is a joke if you use this code:

On 7/10/2019 at 2:14 PM, SnowxSakura said:

You can make the king of the hill faster by entering the sans power code

P1(0square18x18.png,4Triangle18x18.png,4circle18x18.png) P2 (4square18x18.png,4Triangle18x18.png,0circle18x18.png) 

it puts you in danger health so all it takes is one hit to win the round

• Like 1