The game is now out

24 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The lack of exposure and inexistent promotion in PS’s YouTube channel, or PS blogs make this game absolutely obscure. You can only hear from the studio via their social media.

I hope they can thank trophy hunters for some potential buyers!

I only know about it cause I saw the trophy list pop up on here kinda hoping someone does a guide for it lol

1 hour ago, bruin-rocks said:

Anyone else not being able to go to Level Select after beating the game? 

Also wondering if anyone knows where the 4 Bonus Cahches are in the very first level. 

Is there a Level Select? Because I’m looking after the remaining caches in the very first level too. I also tried to replay the stealth tutorial, I flawlessly made it without even making any ‘rat’ suspecting, yet no trophy. I failed the first time, just wanted to finish it and replay the tutorial, it doesn’t work. After ending the tutorial, I can’t replay it anymore.

Because of it, I’m afraid to go to the next level. I’m very sure that almost all trophies are missable, so I won’t leave the level until I found all collectibles and get the trophy.

Truly, I expected that the devs would screw up with trophies, judging by the game. And they did. :facepalm: I hate missable trophies because of poor game design...

Edited by MaxieM0us3

28 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Is there a Level Select? Because I’m looking after the remaining caches in the very first level too. I also tried to replay the stealth tutorial, I flawlessly made it without even making any ‘rat’ suspecting, yet no trophy. I failed the first time, just wanted to finish it and replay the tutorial, it doesn’t work. After ending the tutorial, I can’t replay it anymore.

Because of it, I’m afraid to go to the next level. I’m very sure that almost all trophies are missable, so I won’t leave the level until I found all collectibles and get the trophy.

Truly, I expected that the devs would screw up with trophies, judging by the game. And they did. :facepalm: I hate missable trophies because of poor game design...

There is a level select! Not sure if you can unlock the trophies for collectibles through it though cause I need the first three levels collectibles I am just doing one more quick run through. 

2 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

There is a level select! Not sure if you can unlock the trophies for collectibles through it though cause I need the first three levels collectibles I am just doing one more quick run through. 

So going back to previous levels work now?

I’m testing to see now.  I did the stealth trial getting all 8 hidden badges(which count as lore) but no trophy for not getting discovered. I did however to a reset of that trial so it may have to be done on a fresh save first try no retries. Until then I think it may be glitched. Also thanks for fast replies. The Scumnaut trophies are really tough too. There is also extra lore in every level so it makes getting those trophies easier. 

Update: You do not need to have all collectibles in one playthrough. Level Select works for that one, but not the riddle. 

Edited by bruin-rocks

@bruin-rocks I was targeting of being the 1st platinum achiever, but looks like it has already been crushed. xD Better being 2nd than nothing. Congrats!

Where do I find those woodlanders? Can you replay levels and get collectibles, or are we screwed if we go to the next level?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

I own the Redwall TV Show on DVD and still watch it once in a while because it's so good. So I would consider myself a Redwall fan,  although I never read any of the books. Seeing a game of this franchise with trophies is pretty awesome, but honestly wonder: Is this actually a good game? Or is it one of these license cash grabs

7 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@bruin-rocks I was targeting of being the 1st platinum achiever, but looks like it has already been crushed. xD Better being 2nd than nothing. Congrats!

Where do I find those woodlanders? Can you replay levels and get collectibles, or are we screwed if we go to the next level?

The Woodlanders are The very first mouse at the very beginning you run away from, then in village there is Robin, Tussa, Fraybie, Laban, and Coyle, the last three are Ichabod, Dorabella, and Belladora in The Catacombs level. You have to hit all 9 in one playthrough, Collectibles can be done through level select. 

4 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I own the Redwall TV Show on DVD and still watch it once in a while because it's so good. So I would consider myself a Redwall fan,  although I never read any of the books. Seeing a game of this franchise with trophies is pretty awesome, but honestly wonder: Is this actually a good game? Or is it one of these license cash grabs

The story for this game is great, it’s planned as a 6 Act Story though, so right now we just have Act 1, the gameplay is horrid, bad AI, I clipped through walls probably 20 times, and sometimes my mouse would always be in a falling scenario making me unable to jump. The Maps were really cool though, but you can tell there is a lot of work needed to be added to the game, but I personally think the story alone was worth the $20, I’ve paid more for games I enjoyed less. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Can you tell me where I can get the whole redwall series on DVD? I'd love to own it

On 2019-07-17 at 4:42 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Can you tell me where I can get the whole redwall series on DVD? I'd love to own it

The tv series on dvd is extremely rare, I found season 3 on Ebay once for over $300. You can watch the whole series in High Quality on Youtube though! 

Edited by bruin-rocks