Info Needed

MrTacoNinja

I have two questions that I can't find an answer for anywhere:

1) When does the level cap raise, once you hit NG+? Or can you get to level 300 during your first initial playthrough (I'm currently doing a Luminous Visage glitch on the vanilla version)?

2) Does everything you've collected during your first initial playthrough carry over into NG+?

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:
I have two questions that I can't find an answer for anywhere:

1) When does the level cap raise, once you hit NG+? Or can you get to level 300 during your first initial playthrough (I'm currently doing a Luminous Visage glitch on the vanilla version)?

2) Does everything you've collected during your first initial playthrough carry over into NG+?

1) I'm not sure about lv. 300 but I think the level cap was raised in general, not only for NG+ (because you usually wouldn't get to lv. 300 on NG...). What is certain is that you can get to lv. 200 in NG for sure. 

2) You lose your story-related weapons, but once you unlock them again on NG+, they are the same level you had them at the end of your last playthrough. 

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Can anyone confirm Armageddon difficulty stacks with apocalyptic?  

Yes, this is exactly what I did.  Balanced difficulty first, then a NG+ Armageddon playthrough on Apocalyptic difficulty.  Need patch 1.09 or later though.

• Like 1

Okay cool, I was hesitant to install the patch, I just got the game so I'll update it. Thanks bud!

37 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

Yes, this is exactly what I did.  Balanced difficulty first, then a NG+ Armageddon playthrough on Apocalyptic difficulty.  Need patch 1.09 or later though.